Your dream partner?
19:27:00Ada kriteria tertentu?
I bet people do asked you, what's your dream partner kan? Mesti ada. Itu macam, soalan wajib?
Adakah orang yang bertanya, adalah orang yang ragu-ragu dengan pilihan sendiri? They're not so sure what they're looking for.. Well, hopefully it's not true.
I've one special draft. Our first date. It's a date kan sayang?
It should be an entry for my ke'nyanyuk'an, when we've missed our wedding anniversary. Eh. Bukan I seorang yang lupa date kitaorg bersanding, my other half pun sama.
If people asking me, what's my criteria for the partner.. I'll just smiling.
Do I should have some criteria to choose the person that I want to spend the rest of my life? Should I?
If so, I guess.. I dont have one.
Bila dah kenal lama my better half, get married, and hidup as husband and wife, having our son, tidur sebantal, makan sepinggan, mandi se'shower', ehh.. Ok. We get it. It's once, 'Aku terima nikahnya', all the truth colours will coming out. Sooner or later. And I've found out, that I love the man that I've married with. No regret, insyaAllah.
You see.. I pun tak tau kenapa I want to get married with this man at the first place. It's just that.. You know.. Macam.. Bila orang tanya..
: Bila nak kahwin?
: Bila hati kita rasa, aku nak kahwin.
Yes. I get that feeling. I want to get married with this guy. This is the man.
The first time I've met my husband, tak ada pun I belek satu-satu. Maksud I, I dont have any criteria. Somehow, this man make me, smiling without no reason. And this is the man that I want. He's the one who will always be there for me.
Certain people nak yang mata bulat, rambut kerinting, rambut ikal, kulit putih, Chinese look, seksi, tutup aurat, humble, tinggi, kaya and yada yada yada.
Mungkin I've some of my liking. My type. Tapi when looking for friends or partner, my mind tak adalah sampai set, ok, I have to be friends with these type of person, this type, that type.. No. The first thing is, I must be comfortable with that person.
And when met my husband for our 1st date, it's such a comfort feeling. At the end of the day, yang I've noticed about my sayang, the shirt that my sayang was wearing, adalah double line. So, I've told him..
: Eh. Baju you double line. Sibuk sangat ke? (smiling)
; Tak apa. Nanti I hantar rumah you. You tolong gosok kan semua baju I, ok?
Kalau orang yang I dont feel comfortable with.. Mesti I dah cakap, ehh.. Ingat I buka kedai dobi ke?
Bila dah kahwin, I've realized, why am so comfortable around my husband.
I love seeing his face.
Especially during the time that am awake and my husband still sleeping. Muka baby. My partner tidur, nyenyak. Nyenyak sangat. Macam baby baru lahir. I love seeing them. Now, ada anak. If the husband and the kecik tidur, alahai.. Mesti I senyum sendiri.
I love my sayang's eyes. Coklat. Coklat cair gitu. Ikut my mother-in-law. I've realized my husband's eyes adalah cantik, bila dah kahwin. Ke masa baru nak kahwin. Haa.. Masa baru nak kahwin. Cantiknya mata..
I should list all the pyhsicals that I love about the husband. Orang kata, fizikal tak kekal. Nanti kang ada kedut, ada uban.
The most, I love about my sayang, the always be there for me. Sifat yang, the moment I saw my sayang, when my heart said, this guy will always be there and true indeed, that man stick with me.
You see.. Am more like dragon. Ok. Maybe not so dragon. But I've my own thoughts. I love to debate. So much. Every single thing. And if dah terang-terang salah I, memang I nak jugaakkkk untuk menang. Apatah lagi, if am the right ones. Lagilah I nak menang. After a while, am tired of 'menang'. I want to get loose. And my punch bag, my partner. Not so punch back. Am more like.. Discussing with my partner. Debate bukan. Sebab my sayang's more to listen, listen, listen then speak.
I dah pung pang pung pang pung pang, keluarkan hujah and all, then barulah my sayang cakap..
: Betul
: Depends. Tengok orang.
And there's some parts, in Islamic, especially, bila orang bercakap pasal who's wrong, who's right, what's to do and all, and every single things yang you nak tegakkan, or gebangkan, mesti you nak kaitkan with agama. Sikit-sikit agama.
Dont get me wrong.
If you truly understand what I've said.. mesti you pernah jumpa this type of people. Bila masuk part nak mengata orang, mesti you nak kaitkan with Islam. Bila buat itu, buat ini, mesti Islam masuk. I bukanlah yang arif dalam hal macam ni. Still, I know the foundation.
Islam itu indah.
Simple dan senang.
We're the one who making it looks susah and payah.
Kita yang buat Islam nampak complicated.
Dan kita juga seakan-akan menjadi hakim di dunia mahupun di akhirat, sedangkan, hakikatnya, kita bukan.
Kita siapa untuk menilai baik buruk, pahala dosa seseorang?
Kita tak pernah tau bukan?
The most I like when I meluahkan perasaan kurang senang or anything, mesti my better half senyap je dulu. Then the answers, well, I must said, all of my sayang's answered well said. Make me thinks more. And more. It's a good answers. Yang paling penting, I like those answers. Menjawab soalan. Dan itu adalah penting.
Sebab tu, I'm looking and I've found my partner. As I always said.. Partner di dunia untuk menuju ke alam yang abadi. I'll be lost without a guidence.
I bet all of us, do.
We want a perfect partner. But we'll never get one.
The inperfect that makes perfect.
Bila I kata my husband this, that, and all, doesnt mean other guys tak baik, tak memahami and all.
Every single person will meet their 'tulang rusuk'. Tapi jangan pergi cari kat Tony Roma. Itu bukan 'rusuk' yang di cari.
Have you ever heard that lelaki baik untuk perempuan baik, perempuan baik untuk lelaki baik, dan perempuan keji untuk lelaki keji, lelaki keja untuk perempuan keji. Kan? Mesti pernah dengar.
And I dengar all those things, bila people get their heart broken. Bila hati hancur, mesti this riwayat terkeluar. It's like, package with broken heart. People tends to use this untuk mengubat hati yang lara, sebenarnya.
Have you ever realized that, once you kata benda tu about your ex, or orang yang menghancurkan hati pihak sebelah sini, adakah pihak sebelah sana tak terasa hati? Sebagai manusia, mesti ada terasa hati. Especially if masing-masing dah ada haluan sendiri and meet another partner. What will the new partner rasa? Bila orang kata yang keji dapat sama keji. Yang baik dapat sama baik. Apa you rasa?
It's not fair.
Please. Find other things to say when you're heart broken.
Maybe your heart dont feel the 'dangggg!' when you're meeting that person. Mungkin ada. Tapi tak cukup kuat.
Sesiapa yang patah hati or mematahkan hati orang lain, it's part of the life. To make your heart more stronger than before.
For me, if hati dah berdetik, this is the one. You'll no need all those criteria. Ada sebab kenapa hati kita berdegup kencang. We just dont realized them. Until we getting married. Bila hitam putih biru hijau kuning dan semua warna keluar, and yet, we're not regretting them.
Expect less.
The result will be superb.
6 comments