And this is the time where I need a hand

12:35:00

To help me!

And seems that the person, I've asked for a 2 hours help, ok, maybe 4 hours, refused to do so.

Dari malam yang tidur terganggu with bangun tidur dada sakit. It's just getting worst. Till when I reaching for a help, all that I get.. A refusal? Which I've seen it coming.

This is what we called motherhood break out. Where you can't stand anything anymore. All that a must, little time for your own sake. To be a domestic. You're tired with the toys and tv and anything.

I've never felt this way actually. The shopping therapy really helping me a lot. But not this time. When we're talking about shopping therapy, it's must be massive. Setakat singgah mall beli apple 3 biji, tak membantu. Well, it's may help if your heart, mind, body and soul can take everything arounds you. Where everything seems making sense. Tapi once dah tak boleh tahan, silalah letak I dalam MidV or Bukit BintangM pasar Siti Khadijah pun ok. All that I needN a little time for myself.

which I really need it.
Damn it. I want my own time. Just for couple hours. Bukan do nothing. That's what I always do, every single day. I want to do all the works. The kemas2 thingy with my own time. Tak nak kejap-kejap have to worry about other. Bukannya I minta pergi melawat kilang sheep. And yet, nobody seems understood. Well, might be am the one who's wrong. Anyhow, am the one who's break down.

Where the time that I don't want to think about others except the domestic thingy. And once I didn't get it. The result, the infamous major break down. Where's other mommies already face it. I hate it. Then, still, no one offer a hand.

Am tired.
I don't want to be sick of it.
I love evrything around me.
I just need, time.

Can anyone give me your little private time..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe