I've seen the Blackberry Torch!
01:59:00Ini bukan iklan ye,
2 minggu lepas, to be exact.
All of us (me, sebenarnya) mesti dapatkan dosages of the Teh C and butter egg chicken/prawn.
Masa beli dim sum untuk anak teruna, I've passed this lady..
Carrying Chanel tote with Salvatore wedges and Blackberry Torch as the other arm candy. Am sounds so old with all-the-thingy-explaination. Anywayy, it was a awe moment. As few hours before tu duk tengok Kak Ann's picture. BBTorch belongs to her husband (kan?).
I've read few reviews before usha Kak Ann's and most of them said the battery wont last longer (hari-hari mau charge), and it's bulky.
Bila masuk part, bulky, I've to agree with it. I was standing next to that lady, triple times, actually, and it's a bit smaller than my palm and it's almost one inch thick. Looks heavy too. Part battery cepat habis tu tak dapatlah dipastikan. Tapi yang pasti, besar. Dont think it can fit perfectly dalam poket jeans.
Tapiiii, gambar desktop dia je dah terang-benderang. I almost want to asked the lady..
: Can I see your BB for awhile?
Yeah! BB freak. (hate to admit, but, yes, I am)
Ada nama kan for the BB and Iphone freak kan? My husband used to call me that tapi I buat dunno je. Hee..
Since we've lost our phones, I've decided to using the BB. Bold 2. And it's not even 6 months yet, we'd change it to the new device. Dipendekkan cerita, besi holder sim card tu memang patah sejak azali and we didnt realize that until the next few months sebab tukar sim card baru, the new chip adalah smaller than the old one. Bila chip sim card kecil, memanglah device tak detect ada sim card as one of the besi kat holder sim card tu dah patah. From the beginning. Luckily we managed to change it to the new one. Still Bold 2. Cuma device baru yang kaki sim card tak patah and bertukarlah no pin BB. The one thing that I've learnt, if nak beli apa-apa, in my case, smartphone, please, buy with the authorised agent. Or with the premier agent. Like Iphone Malaysia, under Maxis kan? Yeah.. Just go and buy it from them. So, if ada masalah ke apa, boleh pulang or tukar yang lain. Sebab they're the main provider. And they'll treat you better.
Malaysia belum keluarkan BB Torch kan? Still pre-order from Celcom kan? And one of my abang, Din, Celcom cakap stok tak ada. Ala, bukan tak ada. Tu tunggu nak lunching je tu. 28 Nov ni kan? Just like the BB Bold 2. We've bought it at almost half price. (Some people bought them at 800, beli masa baru launching, happy hour ke apa entah)
I didnt know how much you guys have to pay for Torch at Malaysia, my bet, it'll be around RM 2.5. Past few weeks I tengok yang harga market sini, $1.3k. Iphone 4 $1.1k.
Why I love Blackberry?
Lajuuuu!
Email berdesap-desup masuk. Tak ada sangkut. (Iphone do take some time kan?)
Tapi the better half lagi suka Iphone. I should write an entry about it.
Once a Blackberry user, always will be.
(The same thing apply to the Iphone user)
The famous Teh C.

0 comments