No photos
13:42:00I tried to write a luahan hati entry post but once I turn on the MekAir, I seems lost all the words. Till then I think (for that luahan perasaan lah).
I tried to dig some photos on the MekAir (considering my recent posts are photo-less) but thanks to the recent incident where my mac decided to be just like its name, MekAir, it shut itself down and wipes all the data including all my works and photos. I was crying at that moment when they told me there's no more that that can be save/found but after that, I was like, tak kisah dah lah. You know when you're to frustrated, you don't know to be more sad or happy, hence the tak kisah face walaupun sedih tak terkata.
So I've sent the Mek to change for a new hardware (apparently it's a common scenario for the last MBA version, they've fixed the problem with the new and current version of MBA), and now I've a super clean hardware except for the Adobeflash and OpenOffice I've downloaded for Candy Crush and some paperworks.
Oleh sebab itu takdok gambar. Silalah bertahan ye. I want to grab the TimeCapsule thingy, should buy them when I was purchasing this MBA, tu lah, sombong sangat kan. Time tu siap kata bukan guns pun, sekali.. Habis semua data lena wiped. Let it go lah. Hopefully MekAir will well-behave after this.
I need to get some sleep sebenarnya tapi tak boleh pulak. I was watching some korean drama just now and couldn't help stop thinking about it and others few issues. I really want to write it down and perhaps say those words to few people tapi boleh tak kalau I kata I'm too lazy to write them down now? Yeah. Lame.
Go get some sleep guys.
Someone gotta go to school tomorrow morning and his mommy has to wake up wayyy early before him. I know understand when my Mak used to stare at me during my morning milo breakfast time before school. Because I was so slow in drinking them. Rasakan balasan, sekarang budak beruah minum milo segelas took more than 15 minutes! Hebat permainan you bon. My salute to you Mak!
0 comments