Nasi lemak
14:09:00It was some rambling night. Basically I'm doing more talking while the husband, well, playing game on his phone. Obsession.
There's one point where (now, sebelum ni pun ada jugak, and perhaps in future too), I think that I haven't move around or forward enough. If you've been reading my blogs for a while you should know that I always have this breakdown moment. Every time I was in the not-so-great-mood, I don't know why but my husband always take me to the waterfront. I'm sick of it actually. Haha. Tapi nak buat macam mana, tu je yang ada. I try to laze around the other day by the pool, I found it I don't like it either. I'm the type of bring me to the shopping malls or travel, could ease the heart.
Anywayyy, panjang pulak cerita. I was talking to the husband that day, I told him,
'Kalau orang tu jual nasi lemak paling sedap pun, tapi kalau salah tempat, masa, or dia takde effort in selling them, nasi lemak paling sedap tu pun dok laku kan'.
His replied,
'Hmm. Betul'
Berapa kali we want something and yet we didn't work enough for it? Berapa kali?
How much you really wants to make your business to be the greatest business ever?
How much you really want to lose those kilos?
How much you really want people to know you as a great neighbor/staff/bosses?
All of us want the great things in this world and akhirat.
Tapi hakikatnya we don't really works toward them.
All that we do are ranting, we just say we want them but we never do something to archive them. Kan. How sad is that. Unfortunately I also one of them.
All this while, I always pray for the great things. Great life, great health, great wealth, with great kid(s) and husband. The truth is I don't really works to it. It hit me hard. Memang betul kita lena dream big. Minda memainkan peranan dalam kehidupan. You kata you kaya, kaya, kaya, lama-lama, kalau Allah makbulkan, kaya lah you. Tapi we've work to be like one kan.
Memang kita semua works towards all the things that we want but still we're still lack of something, well, me, precisely. I'm lack of istiqamah. Consistency.
If nowadays anyone asked me, what I want, I' ll ask for all the great things that I want and I also want me to be more istiqamah in everything that I do. Be it cleaning the house or building the organization. Seriously. I really need them.
Please Ya Allah,
Grant me all the great things in dunia and akhirat and please, let me be more istiqamah in everything that I do. I want to be a better human to serve You and helping others. Amin.
xx
0 comments