Terima kasih dan terima kasih
00:12:00To that person..
Terima kasih. Apa yang dihajati dah dapat. Minggu lepas lagi dah dapat tapi banyak hal sangat.. So, baru dapat the things. Terima kasih.
Am so blessed with people around me.
Maybe I dont have bestfriends (well, the one we always watching in the movie, 24/7 contact each other), but I've true friends. Syukur sangat.
I've met lots of people. Ada yang kata happy, tapi realiti adalah sengsara. You're trying to perfect in front of everyone while you're not. And also there's people who are happy and bless with everything, and they keep it low. But we can see their happiness when you're with them.
Yes. Money cant buy you everything. Well, most of it. Buy a house not a home and the list goes on. Still some extra money can make you put in a smile.
The first time I've met with this person and family, my heart said.. Ya Allah. Ada lagi hamba-Mu yang betul-betul baik hati. Tak segan with everything their had. And they didny show off like some of us.
Hati yang betul-betul baik dan hati yang buat-buat baik adalah berbeza.
And once again am bless with having such people around me.
The one who bersusah-payah, berhujan panas, berangkat berat, and even pinjam tempat berteduh. Thank you. Anda tahu siapa anda. Terima kasih sekali lagi.
May Allah bless the people around me.
They're such a great bunch of friends. A true friends.
0 comments