Pernah tak terfikir yang your best buddy might having crush on you?

03:27:00

And you tak pernah terfikir pun about that crush thingy. While you're too comfort to tell all the secrets and lies towards her/him?

Pernah?

I must say that I've never think that such thing mungkin terjadi.

Dah tu. Macam mana nak if when the other person seronok cerita pasal keluar date with orang ni, orang tu, dapat hadiah tu, hadiah ni, still, this one person yg mendengar, hanya berkata, 'Glamour la you'. Or 'Bertuah badan'. Kenapa tak terus je cakap 'I think, we should go out on a date together. Just us'. Or 'I like you'. Simple tapi boleh mengheret kepada perkara yang seterusnya. Kan? Kan?

Selang 2 minit berbalas msg and all tapi still, there's nothing. Just friends. What are you waiting for? Sebab that person yang anggap you adalah the best buddy, dah ada kekasih hati and you just let yourself being alone. Gitu?

It's hard.

Especially if one day he/she knows you actually had feeling for him/her. Dan mungkin masa tu dah terlambat. Mungkin that person is dying. Alone. And you're the perfect person to be next to him/her.

Sebab tu, if ada peluang, spilled it up. Antara simpan dan luahan, the luahan will do the wonder, even we didnt know the outcomes. Jangan sampai hilang di mata sudahlah.

Eh. Tapi. Seriously.
If the phone you guna for 24hours a day to keep in touch with that person, kenapa la hang tak let the heart speak up? Kenapa?

You see. At one point, we want to know, why there's no move at all? Or is there any bunga-bunga hits that other person didnt get it? Ada?

Really. If this thing happens, I want to know. Kenapa tak cakap awal-awal? Kenapa???????

Den pula yang stress haa..

You Might Also Like

2 comments

recent posts

Subscribe