Sometimes..
13:55:00I dont think that am missing those moments..
Really.
I dont
But am being gatal to check out for them
Missing them.. Quietly..
And I dont want to leave any track..
Naa.. Let them happy with their world.
Let they think that they knew everything.
Even I hate that situation..
Still..
Let them in their world.
That's why I'll less talk about them.
Am not really missing them..
Sigh..
It's hurt
It's really hurt
I dont know how to say this furthermore..
But it's really really really hurt me..
Deep inside.
Dont know why..
And when I saw that thing..
I was like..
Hu? Takde org lain ke? Dont u know who the heck that person is?
Eh..
Tertype mcm tu ke..
Naa.. Everyone own their opinion.
So let them judge by themselves
Tak payah nk kepoh-kepoh..
Besar panjang dah kan semua?
For this moment..
I really dont gv a damn whatever pass tru me
I just need a really good rest
Plus, at the end of the day,
I've my precious gifts ever.
My sayang and the kecik..
And only them who always be there for me <-- at least for now..
0 comments