Please! Keep me!
03:41:00
The kecik been wearing that blue GAP since.. hurm.. forever?
He.. Naa..
Until..
When I saw a tiny miny hole at the label.
Mommy : Kenapa lubang neh?
The kecik : (nyam nyam nyam)
Mommy : Baby langgar pe?
The kecik : (nyam nyam nyam)
Mommy : Tu la. Mommy cakap dah kan. Jgn main kat meja. Tgk. Ada lubang dh
The kecik : (nyam nyam.. Finish. Look at mommy with simpati face. Some more please)
So am giving the kecik some more food as still continue my bebel. Hee..
The next day when am washing the clothes <-- the kecik's clothes, all handwash ye
La.. No wonder la dh ada hole. Ni dh start warning la kot.
I guess the blue GAP trying to give signal that :
Oh.. Please. I've been used for more than one year. Could you please keep me in the treasure box?
He.. Agaknya la kan.
That's true.
Huh.. Save budget la your mommy neh kecik.
Kedekut tul. Dari kecik sampai besar baju tu je pakai.
Hello?
That's why am buying those GAP.
So boleh pakai lama sket.
Memang sengaja beli size besar
It's for 12-18 months but the kecik had it since 3 months plus.
Dah badan dia ala-ala anak Mat Saleh gitu <-- even gelap sket.. he..
So, had to buy those labels. Baju len sume tak muat.
Nak kena cover perut tu yg susah
So, I guess, now it's the blue GAP turns to get inside the treasure box.
0 comments