Shawls!
03:09:00



I was supposed to make this entry longggggggggg time ago.
Tapi am bz.
Tak terkejar dah.
So as promised to you , Miss Fariza Rosli aka Ija,
here's the you the kecik's wearing tudung/shawls
Okay.. I know
I know
The kecik is a boy
Buat pe bagi pakai tudung
Dah takde model.
The kecik pun jadi la kan
The one the kecik's wear is so la x cantekk compare the the shawls2u.blogspot.com
It's not easy ye nak take all those pictures
Kena kasi upah donald duck dlu baru la boleh klik klik
Am not menggalakkan the kecik jadi vice versa ke pe.
Takde model la.
Ke you nak jadi model I?
Boleh.. You datang sini, I klik klik.
Kita post sini k?
Sebab nanti Miss Ija tu kasi shawls free.
He..
I've known Ija for years.
Since Gerik.
For what I've known, she's the very trendy girl and all of the girl stuff, fuhh.. punya la cantekkk.
Dulu time kat Gerik, Ija neh la mak datin. Hehehe..
Jangan mare yee..
By the way, hopefully, can drop to cuci-cuci mata, beli pun xpe kat her site
Dont worry about the quality as Ija herself pentingkan quality baru la promote.
Okay,
do drop by ya!
9 comments