Kasanova XXL : Love it!

04:16:00

I must say that the combination between Aman and Ozzie in Kasanova XXL is the best.
They've a v great chemistry as brothers.
The way Ozzie with the words Oh, man! Cool!, such a v sedap didengar. And make the character alive itself. I've never known that actor who play the Ozzie role. Ada sesape kenal?

And the latest episode is the best (till now)! Dah tak sabar nak tengok next week.

Rusdi Ramli <-- betul ke eja, really noe how to play as abang in Kasanova XXL. He noe how to do it the right way and the right time.

And Lara Sue.. Such a good actress in the latest episode. And Atie who plays as her best friend, I must admit that, that girl got talent! Really, she does!

Am agree wif the rest audience, Niko such a jerk. Hahahaa..
My sayang always said am being emo everytime see Niko face.
Ye r, tengok muka je menyampah. Pe lagi when he spoke. Bajet macho.
Hahahaha.. Kan dah kata. Emo. He.. Overall this drama is a great at all.
Hopefully the ending will be the best. Jangan buat cite tak cukup bajet lagi ye!

Oh.. Did I say, I love Milla Vanilla part?
Hahaha..
The psycho Milla! I lap u lah! Nadia really noe how to make her Milla Vanilla alive. Memang real and kelakar!

Watching Kasanova XXL, make me realised am miss the MiRC momento. Yea.. Banyak kenangan di situ. And making lots of friend from there too.

I must admit that chenta internet as good as chenta surat-menyurat. It just internet make it faster. I even had friends who met their partners tru MiRC and now happily married.

And after a while, MiRC not the main priority dah. Tukar MSN. Then YM. Now Skype? Hehehe.. Skang blog la kot. Tapi still YM as main chatting box.
Oh.. How I love that drama and the past!
Do visit www.tv3.com.my for watching it online. And the new fresh TV3 website, cool!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

recent posts

Subscribe