SoHo @ Centrio

01:58:00

My sayang received several emails from them past few weeks.

Am really excited as the Centrio almost finished.

But then I think it's not our rezeki yet
Maybe next time. When the Paduka will open the next branch, perhaps in Bangsar?
He.. Boleh ye Paduka? Kang senang nak gi main golf kat Shah Alam = D

Back then we used to live at the Pantai Hillpark, Bangsar.
Whenever we past the Centrio :

> Hu.. Cantikk nye <-- even at that time baru cacak besi. He..

Told ya. Am mudah terpengaruh with a v good advertisement. And I must admit that YTL did a great one on this SoHo @ Centrio.

Berkenan punya pasal we've sign up to received several discounts. So, IF we accept this offer, we'll get 50k rebate. Which I dont think that we need to buy the Centrio now.

Maybe later.
Once all of them finished up, we'll considering about it.
Yea.. I know the price will be much difference.
But hey,
My sayang and I take a very serious look when buying properties.
Plus one of the experts's said :

Dont buy house (properties) unless there's 100% completed!

Now only the architectural can promise me. Not the building itself.
Dah siap, baru kita tgk, serupa ke tak.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe