A man..
01:01:00Am one lucky girl to get to noe my sayang..
And I received my greatest gift when am married my sayang
I dont know how to start this.
I really dont..
But I've too much too say..
Let start with..
I know that my sayang is the one
I just noe it
Till now I still remember the day we met
Oh.. That baju biru yg double line and my sayang was demam
Tapi sbb nak jumpa, sanggup tu redah smpi Kak Lie's house.. Hahaha
Sayang..
I love you so much..
It's v v v hard to layan my ngok ngek
But my sayang always be there
A wife who had caesar for the 3.8kgs baby..
And being so sombong to take injection to reduce the pain
And being manja..
My sayangg been there.
Helping me tru the days..
I know.. It's tiring to entertain me and the newborn
Where can I find a man..
Who helped the wife to go the the restroom
Every tiny miny thingy even to jalan
Willing to help the wife
To sapu all those ubat tak kira dh deliver or belum
Layan those minta picit-picit kaki everything
And the most important things, always be there no matter what happened..
How bad the day could be..
I have found one.
The only one for me
That's you sayang..
Thanks for everything
You noe that I love u more than you do..
I just cant help myself by loving you
Even
sometimes my sayang had those emo moments..
Malas-malas nak layan..
Campak je all those clothes and pinggan
Pot pet pun ada..
But I can take it
I can live with it
Because am not prefect too
Am way too budak and manja
But my sayang been there for me
Always..
And am thank Allah for that
Really. I am.
Having you as my partner such a felling that I cant describe with words..
It's way too wonderful
And sayang..
One more..
Orang syg sayang = D
[Happy Anniversary sayang]
0 comments