Slowpoke

11:22:00

There's Maher Zain, Nora Danish in town and I didnt know that.

Sad. I want to go to Maher Zain concert! Weeks earlier the hubby told me about Maher Zain's concert, totally forgot about it until I went to check some amok person on the online news, ternampak pulak dahh event yang yesterday was his concert.

This morning, I went for breakfast with the kecik. While waiting for the roti canai. I took the newspaper. And there's.. Nora Danish at the new Nissan's launch. And at the back page, Malaysia 'dibelasah' Brunei. Come on Malaysia time, you're almost at the bottom tau tak? Ini cap ayam punya group bola ke apa yang you sent over for the football cup? So sad.  Dah ;a hari tu lalu tepi stadium, tengok score, Malaysia vs Timor Leste, Timor Leste leading by 1-0. Haiyahh, dengan TL pun kalah ke bro?

Busy is great but it's make you totally forgot your environment. You didnt aware stuff happening around you. True story, one of my cousins, didnt know that Astro has a show named Tom Tom Bak. She's so busy with work, until one time, at family event, we sat down, having makan-makan, the tv was switched on, and there's the show and she said,

: Wah! Cerita apa ni? Tom Tom Bak? Great show indeed.

That time, Tom Tom Bak been aired for almost 2 years dah.

Busy person. Even iklan kat tv pun tak sempat nak tengok. Gosh. I dont know what will happens in the next few weeks (insyaAllah), adakah I'll miss the new season of Desperate Housewives? How I Met Your Mother? And know nothing about current cartoons at the cinema? Will I be that person? I dont know. Watching tv is great you know.

I subscribed to the 691 channel, Lawak Ke Der? It was hilarious! Opening pun dah kelakar. But I think Boboi part a bit slow lah, tapi bila watched them over and over again, you'll get the joke. Harith pun best! I was waiting for Osbon, tapi takde pun their show. They only showed the night with Nabil (host), Jozan, Harith and Boboi. Osbon is only on selected nights.

How's your weekend?

Hope you guys are having fun.

Esok kerja kann. Haha.

I takkkk = p



You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe