For future baby-sitter
02:25:00I’m so lucky to have friends who instantly be my nanny for the son whenever we have gathering. From doctors, to engineers, they all love the kecik so much! Thank God! Sebab apa, mommy cannot tahan anymore. Haha.
I pergi business meeting pun I heret anak teruna tau tak. So, it’s the best for me, for not involved in something that we need to meet people and spend few hours to talk. No. It wont work out for me as I’ve ‘arm candy’ that I cant easily throw away.
But I love having my son with me. Business meeting or not, he always be with me.
So, whenever I’ve date with my friends, of course the husband let me be muda belia again, but of course the kecik be with me. It’s okay. My friends are such a good nannies!
Lepas tu they love him so much! Eh. Ini berapa kali nak cakap? Haha. I lap you lah my friends.
For anyone who wants to be my future baby-sitter, bear in mind, my son always looks like this,
p/s pictures from few days trip at Singapore. Ada byk lagi tapi tak larat nak tunjuk
Jumping.
And whenever he sees something nice to capture with, he’ll ask you to take his photo. So, any compact camera and handphone with camera is a handy while handling the kecik.
That’s including weird poses,
Ewahhh,
See the leg!
Oh yes,
Sunnies is a must! But in this case, 3D glasses
That’s including panjat memanjat, and pelik-pelik punya request,
After a while, the kecik will pretends that he’s such a well-mannered boy. Acts so charming like he’s the most adorable kid in the world.
Remember I told you, weird poses?
Here..
One,
Two,
Three,
In less than 5 minutes, the kecik can transform and be a cowboy.
And yes, this is the most common scenario.
Aktiviti panjat-memanjat. Tak kira di mana jua. If you’re close by, for sure, wajib dukung budak bertuah ni!
Smile for the camera
First, kita buat tak tahu,
Lepas tu kita panjat,
And this is the face when waiting for mommy and daddy for so long picking up stuff to buy,
Excuse the pakcik from Indonesia and the baby and all those bags. Iye. Duduk tepi jalan tu trademark.
Remember guys, anything interesting, worth for a photo,
Ikut suka hati dia je, if muat muka kucing tu, dah lama dah masuk dalam muka kucing tu sekali.
To keep budak bertuah sit still and quiet, upah harus ada. Mainan budak-budak zaman sekarang,
iPad.
And for mother?
No.
I didnt get them for myself (sambil jeling to the husband), boleh my partner kata the colour doesnt suit me? Boleh? Bolehhhhh? Kalau tak I dah bawa balik satu hari tu. HAHA. Dah. Jangan nak bangkit. Kang ada juga yang terus book tiket gi Singapore pagi-pagi esok.
Dekat station MRT pun will do.
Ya Allah, budak nehhhhh
Hi dog!
Ear dog ni panjang lah!
Tutup mata sikit.
Eh. Ni memang the kecik yang duk kata kat dog tu. Sabo je lah.
He’s bored.
This is the bored face to (maximum bored style)
Iye.
Harap maklum future nanny, bila bosan, senyum adalah No 1. And menyorok bawah meja.
And he always pretending he’s like some wakil rakyat tengah melawat kawasan. Ada je yang nak di check.
Remember. Pose = the kecik
I dont know what he’s trying to do.
And yes, to keep him quiet once again, iPad to the rescue.
Itu pun restless. Haihhhh. Mommy bagi congkak kang baru tau. Haa, silap hari bulan guli pun tak kenal.
Ingat, pose di mana-mana. Tengah jalan lagi menarik.
Also at hotel lobby.
How come lobby takde kerusi??? Hahaha. Ini if the kecik duduk, I pun duduk juga. Oh, masa ni check in for other hotel yang jarang pintu and katil memang jauh. Hahahaha
Bear in mind future nanny, dukung itu acara wajib. You must carry him whatever he’s jumping and jumping and jumping while walking with you. It’s a sign that’s he’s too tired/lazy to walk.
Makan wajib. Make sure you’ve cookies in stock, otherwise, you’ll be in big trouble. No food = cranky kid
Result of happiness,
Tak kira di mana jua.
Memang budak bertuah, duduk diam only when, he’s having iPad time with him,
Or when he’s sleeping,
Or when extremely tired from marching along Singapura, here, budak bertuah,
After our trip, that night he slept at 7pm. Woke up at 7am the next morning but continued to sleep more on the couch at the living room. Unbelievable. Yes. Anak teruna memang payahhhh sangat nak tidur. Nampak Singapure really made him so exhausted! Even KL cant beat Singapura. We should go more to meet Singa, instead of balik Kuala. Yeah.. right..
And yes, now, latest hobby, buli baby,
Sending friends home for good few days after coming back from Singapore, and there, the kecik bullying our friends's son. Bukan bully sangat pun, just he kept want to hug him and all. Lepas tu dua-dua tu lawan jerit.
Oh. Anak I memang terer bab jerit-jerit neh. Genes.
So, any taker? I still have few meetings that I would love not to have the kecik around during that time. Anyone? Anyone? Yeahh. I know. This little prince will stick with me for a while, I better glue him with me before he ran off and chase some pretty girls.
1 comments