Day out HSBC
08:09:00Event yang dah berkurun lama. Baru nak update. Plus, I’m still playing with the WLW, so, nak cari mana-mana post yang boleh di guinea pig kan. Sebab tu you can see siap ada watermark. Lolss.
We’re not officially invited ke apa, ni bukan private event pun tapi kebetulan the other day, we went to the Times Square (ala, new store in town yang dekat dengan airport tu), and there’s HSBC event. The kecik suka lah, siap cakap,
: Thank you mommyyyyyy, bawa thauuffiiiee main.
Walhal… Haha.
See this two kids.
Both of them doing such a great job in hula-hop, seriously, I pun tak bloleh main pusing-pusing ni. But they can! I even recorded their action. More than 15 minutes. How awesome it was?! I yang sakit kaki berdiri next time sebab I was waiting for the kecik..
He always acting like he’s a baby.
See..
Kalau boleh siap nak main colour-colour, luckily that time there’s no paper anymore. Thank God! Otherwise I’ll stuck there for ever!
Then next game,
Anak I main ngelat.
There’s a line, and you’ve to throw the ball by standing in the line, but do you know what the kecik did?
First attempt, he’s in line.
He threw the ball and it didnt make it. Second attempt also failed. So, he gathered all the balls, standing in front of the board and throw all the balls. Memang semua melekat lahhh. Tabah je staff HSBC tu layan anak iols.
And after failing in throwing ball part, he decided to join hula-hop contest.
Sekian, terima kasih.
Seminit pun tak sampai.
While waiting for the kecik turn to play other game, I spotted this..
Hai Amoii, cantik bag. My blackberry didnt do any justice to the colour, it’s such a nice colour in real life. Yang lagi I suka sebab siap handle tu balut with Hermes scarf. I saw the other day at Mia’s blog, sukaaaaa!
Disebabkan time tu there’s still people playing the game that the kecik wants, so, he opt for this game instead.
Can you guess?
Ini adik kinect 360. I nak main kinect 360 tu tapi time tu ramai pula pakcik pakcik beratur, nak dancing sama, so, kita pass je lah. So, the kecik lah yang main game bowling.
Then his fav game all the time.
Met, future golfer.
Golf course ni sebenarnya by that time that closed, nanti malam baru open balik, tapi because of the other day, my son looks so charming, staff HSBC tu buka balik, gi cari balik iron tu just for him. Yes. Ini budak pandai merayu buat muka simpati.
He loves golf so much!
Siap cakap,
: Mommy, thaauffiee nak main golf, dengan Papa Isa, dekat pokok.
Read : pokok tu rumput/padang.
0 comments