The modernisation of the airport

03:07:00

Picking up at the husband at airport this morning.

Yes.
The kecik and me alone for the weekend. I dah sound segala jembalang awal-awal, jangan nak buat come back time-time husband iolss takde neh. Nothing much happened, until last night, the kecik asked me, (I temankan dia tidur)

: Mommy, tu apa?

I said,

: Mana ada apa-apa.

: Iye. Ituuuuuu. Tu haa ada lagi (pointing at the ceiling, dalam gelap)

Ceit punya benda pelik-pelik. Not funny okehhh. Terus teringat yg the husband nampak 'me' yang alihkan the kecik the other day.

Fast forward, this morning the kecik woke up so early. Bangun-bangun tidur je terus cakap,

: Mommyyyy, kata nak gi ambil daddyyyyyyy.

Haaa. Yelah. Gi airport dengan muka penuh tahi mata, air liur basi tu semua.

Hubby had an early flight today. So, I antara manusia yang awal, gi airport yang tengah upgrade. They start using the temporary terminal from today, 7th March. And it's for 3 years. It's 3 years project. Lama juga kan.

Masa sampai tu je, you've to turn to the other side of the airport. Sebab usual main entrance dah tutup for upgrading. A bit kelam kabut I must say. So now the Brunei International Airport,

- entrance tempat lain.

- $2 per entry. Ini pun manual. Nanti ticketing staff will write down your car plate number and you'll be paying the money before entering the parking lots. I must say, ridiculous. Maybe they're expecting people lepak lama dekat arrival tu, tu yang terus $2. Hubby said $1 okay lah sebab majority yang datang dekat arrival, pick up je, bukan lama sangat. I did saw the auto ticket machines, agaknya nanti they'll put the machines at the entrance. Later lah kot. Hopefully, otherwise people will go rage.

- ada kemungkinan people didn't notice the one way signs while looking for the parking lots. So, kena pandai-pandai lah adjust reverse kereta untuk move.

- there's premier pick up. I don't know how much is the fees tapi yang ni dekat sikit. Takde lah beza jauh sangat pun their distance, it's just premier pick up is at the front, and the usual one just next to them. Dah kata pun suka parking betul-betul depan kedai. Hehe.

- for departure, still at the same place tapi untuk masuk ke departure tu, you kena lalu dekat arrival hall. Lalu je, bukan bayar.

- after you've parked your car, nanti nampak yang car rental and all, and you terus jalan ke arrival hall (ada signboard). Agak jauh lah juga for the local. Haha. Exercise exercise.

- you know that you've reach arrival hall when there's tvs and the blue and red chairs. You tunggu dekat situ je, dekat situ ada yang schedule flights semua, toilets, and prayer room.

- if you can't wait to see your partner, just walk towards the arrival hall (the old, usual one tu). From the temporary arrival hall, you jalan je lalu KFC and all till the old arrival.

Kesimpulannya, still departure and arrival at the same place, yang bezanya waiting area for the arrival tu jauh sikit.

Masa I sampai airport tadi I tengok, wahhh! Ini mesti the husband makan hati ni. Haha. You can't go and talk about airport project with him. They're still mourning about losing the project. Haha. Takde rezeki. Dah tu nak buat camno, contractor tak lepas loan, even you've the best consultant company and the best architect pun, if takde contractor, tak boleh jalan project haa.

Disebabkan it's a temporary terminal (for 3 years, lama tu), siap ada rumput karpet okeh. I tengok sambil geleng kepala and senyum je. Pasal rumput pun sempat fikir. Hehe.

Masuk dalam kereta, the husband said to me,

: Haisshh. Betul lah. Sama lah macam plan project yang orang buat tu (referring to the lost airport project)

Hahha. Kan dah kata dahhhh. They still mourning about it. Takpe lah. Ada rezeki tempat lain tu. Your company tak dapat, tapi your friends's company yang dapat. Rezeki diaorang lah tu.

Actually when the husband told me about the upgrading international airport project, I asked him,

: Kenapa tak buat yang baru je? Lagi cepat and murah.

Yes indeed.
Upgrading cost lots more money tapi as told to me by the consultant-yang-tak-dapat-project tu, takde tapak.

Hhahaahah.
Gua gelak lagi sekali.

Takde tapakkkk?
Okay lah. I'm not this country town planner, so maybe I don't know lah how many percent can we use for development.

Can't wait to see the new face-lit!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe