The sexy Evoque

11:11:00

Sebelum I buat pekasam all the photos, baik upload sini. 

Siapa suka Range Rover?

The other day, I tengok one of the customers gi Phuket. I tanya, test drive new car ke? And she said, yes. The new Range Rover. Evoque. 

The photo she took was a red Evoque. Ommaiggoodddd! Cantik! Sangat!
I showed the photo to the husband and he said, hmm.. Biasa je. 

Yes. One hard man to please with. 
Expectation tinggi melampau. Hahaha. Katanya sebab side dia huduh. Macam kecik. Then the next week, my customer tu mentioned that there'll be Evoque show at mall. Tapi malam for launching. Haih. Nan ado lah malam. Gua nak tidur kat umah haa. Rutin kitaorang memang site visit kat mall, so, petang tu, masa gi mall, ternampak lah si cantik ini. 

Teruja terus! Lepas makan, turun bawah, terus buka pintu driver, masuk and takap gambar. Hahaha. Over. 

So, this is the first photo. 


Smart lah jugak.


Macam Range Rover tapi kecil sikit than Rover biasa. Dari pandangan sisi, the body is curve. Go google them lah! I ada their booklet, if rajin I'll upload them here. Lawa lah jugak.

This is the back of Evoque. Seriously, one sexy car. If I'm not having S, perhaps I'll go gosok the husband more to get this one for moi.

Photo just dont do the justice.


Lepas tu dah nak balik takap gambar depan. Lepas I takap ni, the staff turn on the car, terus lampu terpasang, wahhh! Lagi lawa! It's makes you terkebil-kebil mata depan kereta sebab terlebih kagum.


The kecik.

: Mommy, ambil gambar cepat.

Cepat-cepat posing depan Evoque.
*anak siapalah ni*


So, now, let's talk about the price.

The regular Range Rover price at $250,000. 20-30k expensive than the Panamera. Dont ask me why Range Rover lagi mahal than Panamera.

This new sexy Evoque?

With only $2,000 deposit, you can get this at $102,***. The deposit and to get the promo price, must be before 5th or 7th Nov gitu. See. That's why I'm uploading them today. Sebab bila I baca balik, I cant get that price that. If I re-read my post about Evoque, I might go gosok my husband lebih sikit and he'll get me the Evoque. Better upload bila dah promo dah habis, so, tak kempunan sangat. Hahaha. Anyhow, if you want them, perhaps I can arrange them with my customer yang kerjanya belek Panamera and Evoque. Believe me, by January next year, you'll be seeing Evoque everywhere on the road. It's selling like hot cakes!

Sebab bayar 2k je, and you can get that price. Normal price will be, $11*,***. Plus, you can choose any colour and any leather with their combination colour and everything lah. Worth it kan? Memang lah kena tunggu till January baru sampai, still, it's worth it. I tunggu P yang memang dah sedia ada tu pun berbulan. Apatah lagi ni yang nun jauh di UK.

Evoque comes with 3 packages for this country. Dynamics, and apa ntah. Haha. Useless punya blogger. I seems like misplace the note. Mana entah pergi. Ntah-ntah kat office the husband.

If you asked me, should I buy Evoque?
Yes! You should!

Dont go and buy Lexus. Haha. Matilah gua kena. (my husband is a big fan of Lexus btw). Lexus, over here, need deposit. Merc pun tak minta deposit tau. Over. Mencik. And deposit for Lexus will be 10k and above. Honestly, technology for Lexus is.. Hmm.. So-so? Can? Haha. Iye. Evoque is cheaper than Lexus RX. I've told my husband the other day, who's buying Lexus is some rich people yang tak tahu dah nak letak duit kat mana.

Nanti I'll story about.. Hm.. Cars = D

Size Evoque? I rasa lebih kurang je dengan our S. Katanya they love the Evoque technology. Sorry guys. I've seen that technology on the other car. Still, for Range Rover yang biasanya adalah kayu, (terms of decorations), this is new. A new face for Range Rover. Perhaps after this our road will be fill with Range Rover lovers instead of Lexus. Haha. Tak habis-habis.

Sungguh. I tak rasa the vass yang sampai teringat-ingat, termimpi-mimpi, tersebut-sebut, tapi.. The husband yang teringat. He kept mentioned, lawa! When he's nodding over something, means that's really great. Alangkan our S tu next year baru habis bayar, kalau tak, memang I dah suruh jual S and took this car. Itu if my keimanan tak tebal lah. Tapi till now, still strong. I'm not going to seduce him to buy me this. I nak seduce suruh beli yang lain. Hhahahahahahahahhaa.

Husbands, dont ever under estimate the ability of your wives.

We're such a great seduction ever!
Andai kata kita berkenan, kita gosok lebih.
Andai kata kita tak berkenan, kita buat tak tau je. If someone to bring up the topic, change the topic. Or keep quiet. Or just find the flaw. Like in this case,

Ala, biasa je. Orang nak **.

He'll agreed. Sebab yang itu pun gorgeous!

So, any friends going to buy Evoque? Orang KB perhaps? Which reminds me, semalam I mimpi Mr G upload some photo to choose from between the BMW 7s Hybrid or the Merc E-class. Tumpang naik pelis! Hehe.

Akhir kata daripada blogger perempuan yang tak tahu nothing about cars and speed melainkan masuk gear D and tekan minyak, Evoque is such a great steal. Monthly will be like 1.5k kot. Entah. Tak ingat. Kiralah. Dalam 7 years loan, with 4% interest, that'll be the price you've to pay monthly. Andai kata I mencari SUV, memang I ambil dah Evoque ni. Cantik. Macam, hey sexy lady! *sambil goyang bahu nari-nari*


You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe