Blessed with kid(s)
02:24:00Dah nak akhir tahun, nak ramai yang nak kahwin. Ada yang nak kahwin untuk pertama kali and ada juga yang nak tambah lagi satu. Eh?
I think, after getting married, the next question will be, anak.
Not all of us are blessed with kid(s). Ada yang years of marriage, and still no sign of kid. Ada juga yang bunting pelamin. Ada juga yang tunggu few months or years. Ada yang merancang dan ada juga yang tak merancang. Terserah ke tangan Allah. If ada rezeki adalah.
This year marked our 5th year of marriage. Alhamdulillah, we've one son. And we're the type of, takde planning when it's comes about having kids. Ada rezeki, ada lah. Just recently when I think, I want twin, tu yang berjumpa gyneo and all. Having a baby is not one easy job at all. Getting pregnant is one step and the rest of it, more steps waiting for you. Tapi. Permulaan tu kena ada. Step pertama, get yourself pregnant. Some of us selalu dapat first step tu (pregnant) while some not getting any.
Kadang-kadang I rasa I tua. Sebab sokmo fikir macam orang tua. Like in having baby case, andai kata pregnant kembar 5 sekalipun or every year pregnant, I'll take that as rezeki. Allah nak bagi. Sebab I know it's not easy to have a baby. You're having sex countless times a day pun tak semestinya you'll be pregnant. So far, apa yang I tengok tru all these years, dont plan your pregnancy. Some of our friends will said, 'takpe. I tunggu setahun dua dulu'. While some, 'memang tak nak anak'. Depends lah kan. I know I'm no one in my friends's life, apatah lagi in their marriage life, tapi one advise, dont plan for your pregnancy. I mean, just for the first one. Just go with the flow. Pada hemat, mata pandangan gua, most of people yang plan first pregnancy, memang jarang sangat/lambat dapat baby. Let's say, they've target, okay, after 1st year anniversary, baru nak dapat baby, baru nak lupakan pill and condom and all, tapi not all of them yang terus pregnant right away after the 1st anniversary. I tumpang sedih pun ada. Sebab they should know better than having a baby is not as easy as buying sayur at the market. Kadang-kadang sayur yang kita nak tu takde. Habis.
Having babies are like, the most adorable thing to have in your marriage. It's free (well, minus the medical check up and all) and it's beautiful. Dont wait for something. Just go for it. You're not getting younger pun. Takkan dah umur 50 tahun baru nak timang anak sulung kot? Orang kata tanda cinta. Hmm.. I dont know lah to agree or not sebab for me, anak is a gift from Allah to us. If nak tanda cinta, haa.. Buat love bites hari-hari haa. Nak chenta sangat kann.
Bila semua macam nak kahwin/tunang, ada anak, some of us rasa terpinggir. Sedih. At one point, they'll think that they have none in their life. Dont be darls. Mungkin orang tu kahwin, tapi kita tak tahu what's waiting for them next in life. Mungkin kita kahwin lambat tapi jodoh kita hebat dan kita murah rezeki dengan anak-anak. We never knew. So, dont be sad.
We've few friends yang years of marriage and no kids. Kadang-kadang we're joking about,
: Eh, tak teman wife/husband ke? Malam dah ni.
And they'll said,
: Huh. Dah teman berapa puluh tahun dah, biarlah dia.
See.
Seems like no sparks dah. Tapi mana lah kita tahu details kan. Entah-entah every single day are their honeymoon time. Siapa tahu. Tapi as far as I can see, married couples yang dah kahwin for years (more than 10 years) yang still tak dapat anak lagi, dorang macam dah pasrah. Dah no more trying hard like the old days. More like giving up. Sedih pun ada sebenarnya. Itu yang buat I'm over thankful for having a son. Even baru seorang, it's a happiness for us.
If you're getting married, congrats.
Dont ever mentioned wait wait waittttt when it's comes about babies.
You'll love them even when they're in their poo and their bluuekkk.
One thing we really should be aware with.
Some of us will getting married.
Some will stay single forever.
Some will be blessed with kid(s)
While some are not.
I just can wish you guys all the best and may all the happiness will always be with you guys.
0 comments