Cik Esah emo
11:06:00
Memang dari dulu kakak gua suka emo-emo. Haha. Kang if tak emo, bukan namanya Cik Esah.
Oh. Esok baru raya.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha everyone.
Honestly, I just don't get the feel to raya. I mean, everyone uploading there photos, with yummy food and all, tapi, macam pelik pula I rasa. Bukan rendang and biskut raya and all are for Aidilfitri? No? Yes?
Sepatutnya terasa lah juga ke'happiness' nak raya, tapi ni nan ado. Raya dekat Makkah might bring me the excitement kot. Hopefully. One day. InsyaAllah. Which reminds me, I saw a status update from one of the customers, captured as, 'Alhamdulillah. Tercapai hajat khatam Al-Quran depan Kaabah during Hajj, sekali dengan 10th year anniversary. Thank you Allah'. Bring me such a big smile. Great idea indeed. And keep me on the ground. I've been too.. Hmm.. Let's just say the picture, Range Rover Evoque and everything in between.
Too duniawi I must say.
I've tried to get the joy to celebrate Aidiladha, but, seems like the excitement still far away. I even get myself a tailored baju kurung just to get the feeling of Raya. But I didn't get the feel. And last night, up till 2am, baking the layer rainbow cake. And still, no mood. And up till now, in the sink, ayam tua is waiting for me to make them into rendang. Wish me luck then!
Macam tak serasi je makan rendang. Haha. I ingat macam esok nak tergolek-golek je depan tv. Layan rerun Maharaja Lawak Mega. Tapi takkan nak tergolek-golek sambil pakai baju kurung baru. Haihh..
All I must say, ntah. Tak tau nak kata apa. Walhal I've got tons things to do.
Nanti I cerita pasal the Evoque. The sexy new Evoque.
Oh. Esok baru raya.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha everyone.
Honestly, I just don't get the feel to raya. I mean, everyone uploading there photos, with yummy food and all, tapi, macam pelik pula I rasa. Bukan rendang and biskut raya and all are for Aidilfitri? No? Yes?
Sepatutnya terasa lah juga ke'happiness' nak raya, tapi ni nan ado. Raya dekat Makkah might bring me the excitement kot. Hopefully. One day. InsyaAllah. Which reminds me, I saw a status update from one of the customers, captured as, 'Alhamdulillah. Tercapai hajat khatam Al-Quran depan Kaabah during Hajj, sekali dengan 10th year anniversary. Thank you Allah'. Bring me such a big smile. Great idea indeed. And keep me on the ground. I've been too.. Hmm.. Let's just say the picture, Range Rover Evoque and everything in between.
Too duniawi I must say.
I've tried to get the joy to celebrate Aidiladha, but, seems like the excitement still far away. I even get myself a tailored baju kurung just to get the feeling of Raya. But I didn't get the feel. And last night, up till 2am, baking the layer rainbow cake. And still, no mood. And up till now, in the sink, ayam tua is waiting for me to make them into rendang. Wish me luck then!
Macam tak serasi je makan rendang. Haha. I ingat macam esok nak tergolek-golek je depan tv. Layan rerun Maharaja Lawak Mega. Tapi takkan nak tergolek-golek sambil pakai baju kurung baru. Haihh..
All I must say, ntah. Tak tau nak kata apa. Walhal I've got tons things to do.
Nanti I cerita pasal the Evoque. The sexy new Evoque.
0 comments