Device-less
12:21:00Such word is exist? Biaq pi. Hahaha.
Kitaorang adalah double. Manusia ketiga aka the dearest husband takdok. Jangan datang rumah, we wont be home pung. Haha.
And all I have is my husband's ter'most' canggih handphone ever. Duhh.. So, please, dont just go and bbm me, or whatsapps or whatsoever, unless, you nak ngorat my husband, silalah. Perhaps he'll entertained you guys. I bet he wasnt. Baru sampai kat sebelah sana dah shopping sakan. I wonder since when guys loves to shop? Adakah pengaruh isteri ke apa?
We sent the husband to airport the other day. The kecik salam with his daddy first. Then my turn.
Salam cium tangan,
: Sayang,
Cium pipi kiri,
: Jangan lupa wedges Ferragamo orang
Cium pipi kanan,
: Chanel orang jugak
Cium dahi,
: Hermes pun.
Cium mulut,
: Jangan lupa tauuuu.
Dan bila hug,
I'm not saying anything, but my husband did,
: Okay. Bak duit.
Pfftttt. Bertuah punya husband. Dont ever believe in terms of 'bak duit'. Men always kept spare money. Hahahaha. Which reminds me mana entah I terjatuhkan duit ringgit hari tu masa otw gi airport. Terpaksa tukar some o the dollars just to shop at the new mall. Giant je pung haa. They've just launched new branch kat sempadan sebelah sana and I've got free ice-cream. Apek tu kata, 'Haaa.. Bunyi siren. Siapa dah kahwin, perempuan, boleh dapat ice-cream free'. There was I. Standing in front of the ice-cream counter. Hehe.
I've lost couple hundreds, and dapat ice-cream free yang rega seringgit, make me happy to the max. I dont know if it's a something wrong with me or what.
Okay. Bye. Nak send email kat the husband, my MUST-BUY list. Hari tu lupa nak bagi gambar. Hahahhahahaha.
0 comments