Daddy's advise
12:32:00My son is too small for ngorat-awek-talk.
So, they (the daddy and the son) had a talk recently. Itu pun sebab the husband kept going to the office, pergi pagi, balik petang, malam kang turun balik, so, one fine evening, the kecik asked my husband,
: Daddy nak baru balik work?
: Haah.
: Kenapa daddy work banyak-banyak?
: Hm.. Sebab nak cari duitlah.
The next day, after office hour, we're going out for dinner, so both the kecik and me just waited in the car for my husband, once the husband showed up, the kecik asked my husband again,
: Daddy dah balik?!
: Iye.
: Yeayy! Duit daddy dah banyak belum? Dah work banyak-banyak.
: Mestilah banyak. Kalau tak daddy tak nak work.
: Ohh! Kalau work, tak ada duit banyak, tak payah work. Ohhhhh!
I dont know if it's a good advise or what, still, considering the kecik asking 'Kenapa daddy work banyak-banyak?', it's kinda.. Hmm.. Menusuk pedang yang tajam ke kalbu. Honestly I think the husband wasnt around home. This year alone, dah berapa kali we're been apart. The husband at the other side of the world and we're at home or vice versa. It's kinda sucks actually. Especially when you dont have anyone to hug you at nights. Tapi. Lagi heart-breaking bila office husband adalah bawah rumah je and budak bertuah tanya, why his daddy wasnt always home.
The other day, I said to my husband.
I dont think I can do the so-so stuff. As I've been too comfortable in my life. I have a great husband and one handsome and bright son. Seems like I have everything. But I also know that comfortable is not a success. So, I've told my husband that I cant do the so-and-so stuff as I know that I dont have the drive to do it. I dont need money. I have my husband to give them to me. Kannn! Memang cari pasal sungguh. My mak will go and scream at me if I ever said that in her face. Dont be too comfortable, yet, I'm too comfort already.
It's not that I've all the money in the world, but I'm so enjoying my life even basically I do nothing daily. When I venture into business that I'm doing, first, I choose, which one is my passion? Buat sebab suka. Sebab I know myself too well. If buat sebab nak duit, no. Sorry. I just cant do it. I also knows others yang sama macam I. Not everyone can go and do the money making business purpose. Memang lah semua business nak untung, tapi, I'm not too aim of the big money anyway. Bila mencari business partner yang memerlukan modal/untung besar, find someone yang not-having-anything. Yang asyik kata duit tak cukup. Yang sentiasa mengeluh. Dont find a comfortable person. Useless. Memang betul ada some yang dah gaji besar, kereta besar, rumah besar and everything still nak buat other business, tapi tak ramai yang boleh keep on the drive. It's not easy. Especially it's not your passion.
Even if it's going the way you've choose, you've to make it your latest passion of life.
Contoh. Andai kata I nak buka kilang air mineral, mestilah I support air mineral je. I tau rasa air mineral ni from Alps ke apa semua. You know what you're doing because you're passionate on them, insyaAllah, untung is all the way to your lap.
Good luck to all business persons out there.
Sometimes I'm confius with myself.
I want the husband working with some oil & gas company yet I want him to be home as always. As our early years of marriage. That's why whenever people kept asking us, how many years you want to stay in here? I dont have any clue. Not too long I hope. Such a great country tapi I dont know where's my heart. Even when at hometown, I'm missing our home in here. Dilemma.
Yet. My hope is that my son stop asking from the questions, 'Mana daddy tak balik lagi? Tak bawa duit banyak-banyak lagi'.
0 comments