Sambungan
11:20:00Sambung yang entry bawah ni. Dah send baru nak teringat nak taip.
Instead of looking at A, waiting for P, or alluring over E, making new baju kurung, buying new things, and kept decreasing the husband's wallet thickness, I really should do something for this Aidiladha. I really should revise myself.
I've been too duniawi recently.
I've been too emo.
I've been greedy.
I should korban my time instead of surfing/playing the games, and doing the house chores. Cleaning up the home, doing the laundry and cooking more often.
I should korban the me-time for the kecik. I keep ignoring him, sebab he's been too clingy recently. Naik rimas. Tapi now I feel bad. He's my son. Rimas should never be the word. My bad. Sorry baby.
I should korban my endless of craving for those yummy food. There's one night, I wake up and craving for Nasi Air Cik Tik. Over tau. And now the list goes on with Nasi Daun Pisang Meena Curry, with murtabak, pau ayam, and all. See. I really should korban those yummy food.
Sacrifice isn't an easy thing.
People will always be greed. No matter what. I really need to stay at home for one week, not going out and expose to all those yummy/excited things, food, everything lah. Bertafakur to be exact. Sometimes I think I've been mean to The One. Especially when Allah gv us something great, is it a gift or a test? I feel bad for staying up at night just to bake my rainbow, not to recite Al-Quran.
I really need to korban my time from doing those useless thing. Kan?
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
0 comments