My abah

06:21:00

Yes..

Am the youngest one.
Nama pun maksu kan..

Being spoiled or bak kata my abah, memanjakan diri sendiri.. Hahaha..

Am so close wif my abah. My mak pun rapat la gak kan. Mother. Of coursela kan tapi my abah lagi close. Maybe sbb Cik Esah dh rapat wif my mak so I amek la my abah kan? Yes, only Cik Esah and me the only girls. Tu yg Cik Esah cam diktator tu. Hu.. Benci..

Whatever I want or anything, just tell abah. Hurm.. On second tot as I can remember, tak yah bagitau abah dh siap-siap sedia sume. Takyah nak muka kesian, dh ada depan mata. Manja kan? Hhaaaa... Well, unexpected child. Bongsu lak tu. Girl. Mesti la. I think most of the bongsu camni kan? Well-spoiled by the father if girl. Boy, mother la kan.

And doesnt mean by being spoiled I cant doing well in exams. It's a balas-balik-jasa-parents-way kan. Alhamdulillah, I'm score in exams. Wah.. Lagi la manjakan..


I still remember when am 10 years old at that time the the raya is just around the corner. Ke.. Soknya dah nak raya gitu la. And my mak doesnt buy any jeans for me as at that time am really really really want to wear jeans. And my abah who angkut me to the store. At that time muka dh sedih sgt.

Sampai kedai terus pilih few things and a jeans. The jeans itself costs 59.90. Yeah.. It's not that mahal. Bukan abah cant afford pun tapi I felt so quilty after that till now..

At home Cik Esah bising.. Neh beli seluar mahal-mahal tapi bukan pakai pun.

End up that's true. Only wear it ONCE then terus tak muat. Jadi singkat. Walhal dh beli yg pjg. Budak tgh nak besar. That's why my mak doesnt buy any jeans at first. Dah tau if beli sure pakai tak lama

Tapi abah doesnt blame me. Asal the baby girl senyum suka. That's ok.

My abah is one type of person who doesnt like to travel except to Mecca, Mecca and Mecca again. Yes, almost every year since pension my abah will go to Mecca. Bukan seminggu dua, sebulan lebih. Luckily we've house and relatives there so boleh la ada orang tengok-tengokkan. Mecca is like second home for abah.

Until recently Cik Esah told me that abah miss the kecik so much. Yeap.. Another one baby spoiled by the tokki. Manja sgt-sgt. Dulu time abeh pantang 40 hari, memana je my abah pergi, ye, the kecik will follow him. Fav place, masjid tu la. Tak pun kedai. My abah will stroll the MacLaren and the kecik will bla bla bla... Huish.. Kecik-kecik lagi dh pandai merayap and buat bising ye..

We all noe that abah only interested going to Mecca. Dulu ajak pi London pun taknak. Sume tempat taknak la. Nak dalam Malaysia je. Tapi because my abah miss the kecik so much, well, I guess, my abah miss me more, my abah willing to come here. See.. For the baby girl and the cik bon cucu, my abah will do anything...

It's okay. We'll be there. Wif abah health's am not really agree with flying words. My abah, alhamdulillah. Sihat tapi tu la kan, kita anak. Kita la pergi mengadap parents kan. Plus my abah age almost 70s tp doesnt look one tp still we hv to consider pepe la kan.

Sigh..

Only Allah noe how much adik sayang abah..

You Might Also Like

8 comments

recent posts

Subscribe