Dari hati..
10:10:00I found out that am lack writing from the heart..
I mean.. I used to.. But now am tend to more of update.
Most hv daily updates.. Menda la..
And usually I'll check or re-read my previous posts.. And am found it it was dull. Kosong. It's just not me. Well.. Maybe not all. But some of them.. Hurm.. Am not proud of it, I must say..
I dunno what happened.. It's just not norm..
Back then I used to write from the heart.. Which what I truly felt.. And now it seems like kosong. The emptiness is there. Sigh..
I like to read other blogs. Seriously. I do. I just dont list them here. Buat lain sket kot daripada blog org len. Tapi, u should noe that am one of ur fans. Well.. Silently.
I must admit that when am writing or even some of u, rite straight from the heart either joy or tear, it will always be good writing. Nvr failed.
And now, I think I must find my way again.. Am tired of this must-update-attitude.
I just want to update.. Daily if I can.. But most of all it's from the heart. The way I feel.. So.. Maybe in the way on finding the rite path.. I can try to recall some of memoirs in Gerik...
Hurm...
And am tired of people think this is a-make-believe-story. Pe hal? Nak kena rendam??
4 comments