Domii : Sales

23:48:00

I've must say that am really enjoy seeing any baby boy inc my own kecik wearing tuxedo. They're all just cute and cuddly and cubby!
And when the Domii send me and Apr newsletter.. I just cant wait to get one of these!


No.. Not the header. This one.



Colourful isnt? And comel too! Dush.. Camne neh? Hari tu cakap baju beli 3 bulan sekali je. Nh every week month neh! Tarak boleh tahan laaa.. Itu haa.. Buy ONE free ONE!

Well.. These new Domii collection really come at the right time as am looking for a n-ce and colourful shirts for the kecik. Somehow am adore babies with Hawaiian or these colourful type shirts and a Hawaiian pants. Such adorable!!!

I've been thinking about getting the kecik a tuxedo for the first birthday. Ended up am not buying any. Why? Well.. am just not feel those tuxedo material. Or am I being too fussy? He.. I think am too malas to reach the one on the top shelf. He..

Btw now you can rent them instead! Wahhh! Bagus service ye!



And! And! And!!!!

Freebies!

Ada sesape x suka barang free ke? Maklum la am-so-kaya-that-I-dun-love-freebies kan? Hu?? Never say no to freebies. Rezeki jgn ditolak! He.. Kaya smpi hari-hari makan using the Hermès plate as breakfast pun still love freebies! Nothing harm kan?



Tak yah beli pe pun dapat free goodies. Wahh!!! Domii just next to the Mothercare The Curve. Hurm not reall next to.. Ada one shop kaler purple if x silap before Domii. To be exact next to Oshkosh store. Ala.. Betul-betul sebelah escalator.

So? No really sure?
Remember this one?
Yup.. That for the kecik first year birthday. Just the shirt. Going to publish them in exact shape. Tu my baby pakai wif pants from Mothercare. Not from Domii. Mix and match la kan?

Tak gitu baby?

p/s life been quite busy and malas lately!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

recent posts

Subscribe