Sick kid onboard
14:21:00
A bit of cirit, and one hour of sleeping. Now, the kecik continue his beauty sleep on my lap. Rare scenario I must say..
One, the kecik will always be at his carseat.
Second, the kecik is sleeping.
Sleep and the kecik doesn't rhyme well, up till today. Demam punya pasal.
Alhamdulillah, no more vomit. Makan je still tak lalu and cranky a bit here and there.
A trip that I've mixed feelings about. Antara jadi atau tidak. Antara excited, sedih, nervous and all. Tu belum campur with budak bertuah punya condition. Hopefully everything will go smooth sailing. Amin..
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
One, the kecik will always be at his carseat.
Second, the kecik is sleeping.
Sleep and the kecik doesn't rhyme well, up till today. Demam punya pasal.
Alhamdulillah, no more vomit. Makan je still tak lalu and cranky a bit here and there.
A trip that I've mixed feelings about. Antara jadi atau tidak. Antara excited, sedih, nervous and all. Tu belum campur with budak bertuah punya condition. Hopefully everything will go smooth sailing. Amin..
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
1 comments