Sebab semuanya datang daripada Allah SWT

11:29:00

Hari tu dah type. Lepas tu delete balik. Macam takde kick nak menaip/menulis. Finding mood is one thing. And moment too.

You see, once you're doing something, example, business, sometimes it's better not to tell your friends/family. Finding your own customers is way better than telling them and asked them to be your customers. Or asked them, 'tolonglah promote business gua okay'.

Your family/friends tak serba salah if dorang tak beli your products and you pun tak naik segan. Hey, it's take a courage to do anything in business.

It's been more than 6 months I've been involved with selling kids pjs. Ada kawan tahu dan ada juga yang I tak bagitau. I don't want to hassle them. Yang tahu tu pun sebab bila datang my place, pjs berkotak-kotak. Mestilah tahu. Takkan nak kata all the pjs belongs to the kecik kot = p

Alhamdulillah, my very first batch pjs, more than 100 pjs, sold out within one week. One week people. One week! Sebenarnya only 5 days and everything sold out. Alhamdulillah. I wasn't expecting that. Then repeating orders up till now. And now I'm expanding them to other places.

More like sponsoring/sleeping business partner.

All that I want, I want to help others to get extra money. They're good people, they deserved some 'world luxury'. Moga kemewahan dunia dapat membantu mereka untuk terus beramal bakti kepada sekeliling agar kemewahan akhirat pula dikecapi.

6 months and plus it's not too long. But. It really wake me up from dreams. I start my pjs thingy with lafaz, 'All that I want to do is helping others buy buying pjs at a low cost price. So, they can use the extra money to do something else, nice thing'.

Betul.
Niat tu penting.

I don't care targets and such. I don't even have one pun! I just have projection. How many pjs I've to sell within this date and this date. And not the money. Bilangan pjs je tapi duit tak kira. Haha. Pelik sungguh.

Lama-lama lepas repeat orders, I macam.. OMG! I've to buy the Lexus CT200h or Prius with my own money. So, I've to set my money target.

And sale after that don't do much.

Ya Allah.
Terduduk I. Nasib baik baru 2-3 hari lepas sale tak move laju, I dah tersedar. Slowly I ignored all the hybrid car target (I do still hv those dream, tapi let's the husband buy them for me lah). I think other way to expand them, and now, alhamdulillah. It's not really blossom like flowers in autumn/spring, but getting there.

Hari tu pernah I dapat one big 'business deal'. Sounds too good to be true, tergoda dah tapi I want to see the stuff first before anything else. Tapi memang the deal was sounds too good to be true. You see, manusia mana pun, bila orang kata, hey, let's do this. Return banyak ni. Kita was-was. Kita takut. Takut it's a scam. Takut we're wasting time. Tapi macam convincing. Tapi macam it's real. Tapi.. Banyak tapi. And others keep saying, 'grab chances will you can', especially chances with lots of money. Siapa tak nak? Cuba cakap?

Luckily I don't take the chances. As I've mentioned, I need to meet/to see in person, baru I percaya. And some digging too.

Lepas tu baru sedar (see, first wake up call pasal don't think much about money, tak sedar-sedar lagi, lepas tu Allah tu bagi petunjuk lagi sekali baru nak tersedar), Ya Allah! I've been thinking about making money too much! Too much! Niat terpesong sungguh.

Life is like taking the right lane at the roundabout.

If salah ambil lane, maka, lama lah ter'stuck' at the lane, nak tunggu kereta-kereta yang lalu kat roundabout tu up till your turn utk lalu kat roundabout and go home. Yea.. Complicated. You pergi kat roundabout now and think what am trying to say.

Kadang-kadang lane kiri tu panjang, banyak kereta. Dan lane kanan tu pendek je, takde banyak kereta.

Tapi, rupa-rupanya lane kiri tu lagi cepat bergerak than lane kanan.

Dan kadang-kadang juga lane kanan tu lagi laju than lane kiri. It's all about place, time and lane. It's like the road that taken/not taken. Kesusasteraan bebeh. Haha.

It's easy money or hard-earned money, it's all about niat.

Vivy (proudduck.com) once mentioned about that. Haa.. Masa tu I baru tersedar, it's not all about the money.

Business opportunity yang datang to me, a day after Isra' Mikraj. Ada orang kata, berdoalah minta keinginan hati, insyaAllah makbul. I don't know about that, tapi, setiap kali hujan, I always pray for something. Haha. Khurafat? Berdoa tu tak kira masa sebenarnya.

Bila hujan, malam Isra' Mikraj tu, my little pray, 'Ya Allah, bukakanlah pintu rezeki kami sekeluarga, yada yada yada.. ', and bila esok dapat 'business offer' tu I was like..

Alhamdulillahhhhh!
Rezeki! Terima kasih Allah.

Tapi.
Sebenarnya Allah nak duga.
Berdoa bukan kena tunggu hari istimewa. Atau panas/hujan.

Allah nak tunjuk.
Macam ada peluang keemasan, tapi sebenarnya dusta. Sentiasa beringat. Sentiasa dengar cakap suami/parents.

Sedangkan ada benda yang engkau inginkan walhal ia adalah buruk bagimu dan ada benda yang engkau tidak menyukainya tapi itulah yang terbaik.

It's deep.

For now, I'm just hoping everything will go smooth. And most importantly, I can keep my feet on the ground. The husband kept saying,

: Yang penting, focus.

Yup. Focus is one thing. Jangan sibuk semua nak, tapi tak terkejar.

Niat kerana Allah. Ikhlas itu penting. In everything. Usaha itu satu langkah. Kekalkan pun satu langkah. Yang selebihnya, akan datang dengan sendiri.

InsyaAllah.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe