Bloody rude!

05:09:00

Oh! Sakit hati.

It wont hurt you to smile, right?

Anywayyyyy, since we're home today, instead of jalan-jalan membotakkan tayar kereta, we've done some painting. Hahaha!

I should hired a painter instead. And I've to thank to Mr Google for helping out. The first thing I typed today, 'How to open a paint can'. Aci? Aci? Memang aci punggg.

Few seconds later a text from the partner..

: Buka dengan screwdriver. Sikit-sikit.

Google helps me already lah sayang. Btw, it's damn hard! Nasib baik pernah beranak sorang. It's not a easy thing to do in the morning. And that's just the beginning. Belum masuk part cat. Am damn lucky having a boy at home. Ending up, a 3 years old boy and a 17 years old (ehem) mommy yang menunjuk skill di pagi buta. Hahaha!

Did I tell you, that was my first time ever, doing painting job? Hahaha. The result? Well, let's hope that I can finish them by today. Need to go out to find some things (alasan).

As usual, the sayangness off to site. Inspections menda entah. Their first project, dah siap. So, hari-hari menapak gi site. Agak-agak lepas ni tak ada project, kita pergi korek kat ujung tu sikit lah. Hopefully Paduka dont read this. (sambil pejam mata).

Oh. I should do an entry using the BB later on. Ipad keyboard is killing me!

I typo, harap maklum!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe