The extra happy me!

15:36:00

I've got Blackberry device but then, there's no blackberry service at my place. And, memang menjadi trademark the husband,

: Pakai BB, tapi coverage tak ada. Sia-sia je.

Ini kes sebab the husband wanted the Iphong tapi Blackberry much more fruity than Apple okay. Hahaa. Jangan layan.

Luckily we didnt buy Iphong as Iphong 4 keluar lepas tu. Then the bad reviews, lepas tu ada Ipad yang men'teruja'kan diri ini dan lepas tu, Macbook Air dan Ipad balik, lepas tu Macbook Pro, lepas tu Ipad balik, eh, tiba-tiba dah jadi macam pemegang kad kuning. Gila Apple. He. In a good way tho.

Hari tu ada ternampak iklan blackberry service provided by the local company, tapi bila tanya, the staff saying only in the end of this year baru ada those services. Which, made me a bit sad. As I've to keep hearing, 'Ada blackberry, tapi tak boleh guna'. Boleh guna tapi it's no use lah as cannot use BBM, other messengers, FB, Foursquare, Apps and such, only pun guna WIFI. Even I can insert the local sim, still, tak dapat menikmati kepuasan penggunaan maksima The Blackberry. Which means, 24/7 check emails easily and doing the internet thingy. Dan juga ber'blogging' secara melampau, itu tak dapat di tolong lah tanpa blackberry service data.

And now, the mobile provider got the carnival. Which they already launched the Blackberry services! Yeahhh! Now Darussalam one of the coolest countries! I feel alive! Hahaha.

Am happy enough driving back home in a heavy rain (speeding actually, hehe), and I kept smiling, until now! = D

Cant help. Finally! No more, 'Ada blackberry tapi tak ada service'. For me, manusia yang memang tangan tak boleh nak diam, asyik nak menaip menulis, blackberry is the right device. Apatah lagi now, emails are on the go. FB? Foursquare? Tak payah cakaplah. It's just now I have to bring the husband to register the line. Soon, I'm back bebeh! I'm back!

Just, the sad part, tadi hujan, and I was running to get the car, to get the kids (the kecik and our friend's kids), and inside the handbag, ada Caramel blended and the kid's phone, which bila I berlari with the bag, air adalah tumpah and.. The phone? Tamat riwayat, perhaps as air semua dah masuk. Haihh.. Memang cari pasal betul. And now kena repair her phone or ganti yang lain. Hopefully my dearest husband didnt read this part. Hopefully.

Anyway, it's a great day.

Which really made my day! I even said to the staff, 'You really made my day!'. Kesian akak tu as it was launched today and got one fussy customer yang cakap, 'I already got the device, and I only want the data services'. Nasib baikkk the staff founds the exact price I've to pay to using the data services.

And hopefully, the plans goes well. InsyaAllah. Am hoping and praying for them. Wish me luck guys!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe