I feel old

15:01:00

Terasa badan bongkok. Muka pucat. Mata kuyu. Perut buncit. Baju mesti
nak warna gelap or putih. And everything must be looks like.. Orang
tua. And when I feel old, I feel sad.

Demmit..
I hate this feeling. Am hoping the charger won't die on me this time.
Because I need the colourful of blogging world. The silly things that
I can laugh at.

I feel old

Seriously, it's getting worst. Rasa tua dan tak bermaya. And hopeless
too. Demmmmmmm....

I need to see colours. Bright ones. I need to see everyone smiling and
laughing and happy.

Ada sesiapa willing to send me to the keciks's slumberland? I heard
they did a wonderful job there. As everytime I saw the kecik when he's
sleeping, I can see he's smiling. Or laughed. And sometimes, the word
'plane' will coming out from his mouth. While sleeping. Must be extra
fun there.

Ohhhhhh.
I have a son.

That's old.
Am old.
Me. Old.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

recent posts

Subscribe