Innocent
03:45:00
The kecik suka buat muka macam ni. Sungguh.
He's always looking innocent, so cute, baik je, wait until you hear his voice. Rasa macam nak penyek-penyekkan je anak sendiri. Haha. Feeling masuk The Voice.
Still, he is our kesayangan.
Photo taken during our recent trip. He loves them so much! Sampai 2 kali naik trip Transformers! Me? Once cukup. The second time I asked the husband to take the kecik with him. And there's drama inside the showroom, (I was busy doing.. Er, browsing? At the transformers souvenir shop), my husband said the kecik was crying out loud. His reason is simple.
He don't want to sit at the front row.
But the staff ushered them to sit at the front.
Because of that, budak bertuah crying. He's such a crying baby. At the end, the staff changed their sit to the back.
Kesimpulan.
Budak bertuah will cry and people (well, most of the time, us), will easily gv what he wants.
Get to use of having one child. This is common. One moment you'll giggle with them and the other moment you'll scold them. Then, hugs and kisses again. The gaduh balik. And repeat the routine.
Oh. My son has this one habit nowadays. He will turn on the video mode and start recording everything including what he's gonna say. It's like taking own video lah. Acting like so famous lah tu. There's one video during our recent trip, the kecik said, (of course with the camera facing him, ala camwhore gitu)
: Semalam mommy dengan daddy gaduh. Tapi sekarang dah baik. Ok lah. Thauffiee gi dulu. Bye!
Homaigoddd!
Pengsan!
It wasn't semalam. It was that morning when I was mad because I can't get something to eat while we had to rush to other place. And it's gaduh biasa tu je lah. Haha. Mencik tau budak bertuah ni. Suka buat drama. The video taken at that night, I was busy helping the husband with his shopping spree (my husband is one of shopaholics nowadays).
If I'm so rajin, I'll upload the video. Till then. Bye cantik!
He's always looking innocent, so cute, baik je, wait until you hear his voice. Rasa macam nak penyek-penyekkan je anak sendiri. Haha. Feeling masuk The Voice.
Still, he is our kesayangan.
Photo taken during our recent trip. He loves them so much! Sampai 2 kali naik trip Transformers! Me? Once cukup. The second time I asked the husband to take the kecik with him. And there's drama inside the showroom, (I was busy doing.. Er, browsing? At the transformers souvenir shop), my husband said the kecik was crying out loud. His reason is simple.
He don't want to sit at the front row.
But the staff ushered them to sit at the front.
Because of that, budak bertuah crying. He's such a crying baby. At the end, the staff changed their sit to the back.
Kesimpulan.
Budak bertuah will cry and people (well, most of the time, us), will easily gv what he wants.
Get to use of having one child. This is common. One moment you'll giggle with them and the other moment you'll scold them. Then, hugs and kisses again. The gaduh balik. And repeat the routine.
Oh. My son has this one habit nowadays. He will turn on the video mode and start recording everything including what he's gonna say. It's like taking own video lah. Acting like so famous lah tu. There's one video during our recent trip, the kecik said, (of course with the camera facing him, ala camwhore gitu)
: Semalam mommy dengan daddy gaduh. Tapi sekarang dah baik. Ok lah. Thauffiee gi dulu. Bye!
Homaigoddd!
Pengsan!
It wasn't semalam. It was that morning when I was mad because I can't get something to eat while we had to rush to other place. And it's gaduh biasa tu je lah. Haha. Mencik tau budak bertuah ni. Suka buat drama. The video taken at that night, I was busy helping the husband with his shopping spree (my husband is one of shopaholics nowadays).
If I'm so rajin, I'll upload the video. Till then. Bye cantik!
0 comments