It was my mak's birthday, but the kecik said, it's his birthday!

13:53:00

Birthday my mother was on last 16th January.

Agak derhaka bila up entry for husband's birthday dulu then baru birthday mak. Sorry mak. As if my mother will read my entry je haa. Haha.

Well, we did call my mak on that day, basically the kecik yang over excited. His Tok biasa je. Punya excited budak bertuah ni, he even made a Lego cake for his Tok. And ask me to call my mother, I dialed the number, then the kecik took over,

: Hello? Tapeee ni? Tok ke? A-p beday to you Tok, A-p beday to you Tok, A-p beday to you Tokkk, A-p beday to you Tok!

A-p beday okay. Bukan Happy birthday. Sabo je lah. And do you know what my mother replied?

: Birthday Tok minggu depan lah. Next week.

: Oh.. A-p beday thauffiee lah gitu.

Yes. The kecik made the Lego week one week before my mother's birthday. Excited melampau, siap pesan, 'Mommy jangan simpan tau cake ni. Ni Tok punya'.

On the mak's birthday itself, the kecik sang another birthday song again, of course with the A-p beday slang. And he asked, did Tok get any cake? When Tok said, No, and being good grandson, the kecik said,

: Nanti mommy bagi duit, Tok beli kek okay?

Bodek lebih lah Muhammad ni. You know why? As the kecik already list out what he wants from his Tok. Contoh terbaik, baju raya.


His 3rd baju melayu for last year Raya.

Siap request tu..

: Tok, tampin ada tak? Tampin kaler sama tauuu

Tampin = sampin

It always great to be your daughter mak. I always love you even I wasnt there as always. Even we're not always on the same page, I'll always love you, with simple reason, you're my mother, dunia akhirat.

You see, I'm the youngest one, disagreed on something is always been a point whenever I'm with my mak. Tapi I bertekak dengan my mother pun, takde lah sampai tahap I hate her ke apa, gilo ke apa? Mak tu weh. I know lah, bukan nya anak derhaka sangat I ni even I seems like one. But it really hurt me when someone came to me and said, 'Kalau dengan mak sendiri pun tak rapat, dengan siapa lagi rapat/baik?'.

To that person, she's my mother and I'll always love her. I can gaduh with her and I can always hug and kiss her. I'm not that person who gaduh sampai benci-benci, I know what I stand for, I know what Islam teach us, syurga bawah tapak kaki ibu, so, no offense yea, tapi quiet sad, those words coming from someone.. Well, I hope age does comes with maturity. Doesnt mean kita tua, kita serba tahu.

I dont get any birthday present yet for mak. Blur. Tak tau nak bagi apa. Nanti kena fikir lebih. Last year bagi handbag, adakah tahun ni handbag juga? Oh. Perempuan memang tak pernah puas dengan handbag.

For your birthday this year Mak,
My pray for you that may Allah will grant you a good health. Moga sentiasa sihat, dipanjangkan umur. And my this coming years will bring more joy to you Mak.

Even we werent there, for your birthday, satu benda yang I doa, agar Mak will had no worries anymore, moga Mak dipanjangkan umur dengan dikurniakan kesihatan yang baik.

Oh.
Should I get Ipod/Ipad for Mak? Mau nanti ada website, www.makciknab.com. I bet it'll full with recipes including tips how to cook for many in short time. She's an expert. Well, a great cook too!

Love you Mak

xx

p/s I tahu, repeat wishes, tapi memang itu pun yang I harapkan, pray for. Amin.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe