Over excited
10:24:00
For the nieces.
And one nephew.
Memang!
There's one white dress I can't resist to buy them. Sadly no new born or 3-6m for the dress. So I opt for 9m dress. Melampau punya besar! I bet the kecik can fit into them. Tapi soooo comel!
Ahhh!
Why babies are so adorable?
Whyyy?
Bak kata one of our Singaporean friends,
Babies are adorable n cute, so, we keep making them!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
And one nephew.
Memang!
There's one white dress I can't resist to buy them. Sadly no new born or 3-6m for the dress. So I opt for 9m dress. Melampau punya besar! I bet the kecik can fit into them. Tapi soooo comel!
Ahhh!
Why babies are so adorable?
Whyyy?
Bak kata one of our Singaporean friends,
Babies are adorable n cute, so, we keep making them!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
0 comments