Gift.for.Abah.
04:37:00And I still don't know what I should buy for him.
Sigh.
Finding gift for men = Extremely hard!
I've even sneaking at bagaholicboy.com and find none (well, to my liking and Abah's taste la kan).
It's so much easier to find gift for ladies. Eg, my Mak. I'll just gv her handbag, and that will bring a smile. Even the husband will always said..
: Mak dah banyak beg la.
: Mak siapa?
: Ye la. Mak sayang. Mak orang.
And I'll just smiling. Women will never get enough of handbags. Kan? But then I've been loyal to my Salvatore since the last few years! See. How many years already. And no new bag coming. Well, longchamp is not in the must list. It's for saja-saja. And so do Ikea's blue bag. Hehehe.
If for women, you just simply choose between bag, jewellery, cook ware, bra n panties, bedding, ehh.. Everything lah! It's so easy. Just provide the money, and you're good to go.
And when coming to Abah's birthday gift.. Honestly. Am blur. Some facts about Abah.
- every year, Abah will make sure he celebrate the whole Ramadhan at Makkah. Since I was 12. There's only one or two years, Abah will be home during Ramadhan. Visiting Makkah become his fav spot.
- wristwatch for Abah? Naa.. He's an old-fashioned man. Or can I say that Abah stick with his azan watch which he bought at Makkah. It's got all the kiblat, Azan prayer and all. Abah will only upgrade his watch to a new edition of it. Designer watch? Hu.. Jangan harap. He won't like it.
- cars. Well, Abah do loves speed. Abah can drive faster than the husband's even he's driving the old saga and the husband's V6. Keke. Buat malu je yang = p. Still, if am buying Abah's a car, that should korek from the husband's lah. A penny can't buy a car. Kereta mainan tak aci.
- wallet/belt. This is one thing(wallet) that I would love to gv to Abah. Sadly enough I can't find the suitable one for him. Most of them.. Too.. Youngster? He's turning to 69 everyone. An embossed designer wallet is not his liking. And belt, will be nice too. Am wallet is my top list gift for him.
- I still remember the day Abah put on Im's shoes for our relative's wedding. Abah hesitated to wear Im's shoes. Puas pujuk bodek. And Abah wore the shoes (Salvatore), after I said to him,
: Pakailah Abah. Looks nicer.
Kuasa anak bongsu = D
Later on that night, this is what coming out from his mouth..
: Sedap jugok kasut neh!
I've must say, Salvatore makes one of the best shoes! Haa.. Shoes for Abah will be good jugak kan? Except he don't wear them often now. He's pension already. And his fav thing for walking, will be slippers. Classic sungguh Abah neh.
- And don't even thinking to give my Abah's GPS. He's good at finding ways. Too good actually. Campak la kat mana pun he'll sure find the ways. Our siblings (inc me, of course), we're good at maps. Except we don't referring at maps. It's all in the mind. Cewahhh! So, a GPS is a no-no. But. I'll considering to gv my partner a GPS. Eh. Hi sayang!
- gadgets. Men will always love gadgets. Abah's nephew will always gv Abah a new phone if Abah going to Makkah. Tiap kali balik Makkah, ada je upgrade phone baru. Somehow I've noticed Abah do enjoy a new phone. If am going to buy Abah a new phone, blackberry will do. Senang nak BBM = D
I was thinking to buy Abah an Ipad. Ipad way cheaper than last couple months kan? (Crying while watching the bills). Hahaha! Cik Esah said Abah do like Ipad. Should or shouldn't I buy one for him? Nak bagi mine (yg dah 2 kali jatuh tu) tak sampai hati la pulak. If buying a new one for him, wifi or wifi + 3g?
Abah is one of the classic guy. He won't matter it's a designer or not. Doa is a thing la kan. Tapi I want to gv him something he can enjoys with. Kang merajuk pulak. This year, I gv mak a bag. Kang, if I don't gv anything for Abah for his birthday.. Ishh.. Tak sedap la pulak kan?
See.. I told you. It's hard. Same goes finding anniversary gift for the husband.
Yes sayang. I bought something for you. Sila beli hadiah jugak for me. Hehe. I love you. And yes, please love me back!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
0 comments