Kawan lama
16:03:00Am just glad I've found that person.
Thank you for bringing back all those memories.
I've said this once to one of my friends.
Pabila subjek 'kahwin' wujud, this is my say.
Org kata, ikut kata hati binasa. Tapi org selalu lupa. Hati muda itu tulus. Luhur. Bengkang bengkok belum wujud. It's just say out loud what's the truth. Ada sebab kenapa isi hati org muda perlu didengari dan ada sebab kenapa kata org tua dihormati.
And this is my say to my other half.
Forget about others. Forget about me or the kid. Just love yourself for one moment. Pour some happiness into your life. Something that will make you being kid again.
Jadi budak seronok. Hati tulus. Tak perlu fikir tentang org sekeliling. Tak perlu fikir what's coming out. And I've believe most of us, start losing the kid feeling inside their body. We're too worry about things. Just things.
You've earned much. Go and spend something nice for yourself. Not for others.
You feel that you should getting married now. Go.
If your heart said, this is the one. The one I want to be with every single day tru hard or happy times.
Pabila tua. Hati mudah menipu. How badly you want some things. And you just ignored that feeling. Memikirkan org lain.
Jangan selalu.
Love yourself.
Just be free.
Hati muda tak menipu.
0 comments