Hero in them
14:47:00Tough parents. Dont that kinda tough, 'ehh ini semua tak boleh buat' kinda parents. More like a superhero parents.
I saw everyone around me as tough parents. They can smiles, they can laughed, they're so patient when it's comes to their kids behaviours and yet they just doing the very best that they can.
Remember the one time incident where budak bertuah got slapped on his first day at school? It was his buddy and I dont want to blame the kid. The kid simply kinda a little bit hyperactive or perhaps mild autism.
His health condition is not the main tipic for this entry. I more onto the parents characters especially when they're having this one child to handle with every single day. There's one moment where the class teacher scold his mother for some reason (I dont wear my spy ear that day), and how later I saw the father rushing to the school to rescue his wife and son. It's not easy I must say. Everyday when I go and pick up my son at his class, this one kid must be the first one who came out from the class.
Everytime everyday, he'll saying something about whyy, daddyyy, I want this, I need this, and I can see he's like a kid missing his parents even his daddy was infront of him. And his father will politely, without rising his voice, entertained whatever his son requested.
Today, when we picked the kecik at school, on the way home, this parent's car passed by ours, I can see that his son at the back, complaining or he's not comfortable with something while the father who was driving at that time to keep the son calm. He's not yelling, not like moi, anak pot pet pot pet dekat belakang, mommy dia mesti kata, 'boyt, mommy drive neh', suara mesti skala 11 daripada 10.
How proud I am with that parents. How they managed to keep clam when handling the always uncomfortable kid, yes, maybe at some point they will boiling up but I've never see it before, so, mesti tahap kesabaran dorang tu tinggi.
I believe that every special kids are for a very special parents. Well, every parents and kids are special but there's one extra column, where the extra special cases are located. People around me keep aspiring me with their jiwa kental raising kids. Seriously, these people are really amazing in my eyes.
Some of the parents losing the kids and they can move on. They dont show it infront of others. They dont want to burden others. They really know and understood why their kids wasnt around them anymore. Goshh.. I really admired them. It's not easy I tell you. Even when the kecik fell down 7 feet tall and he's okay, I still getting those nightmare till today. Kadang-kadang ter flash back sendiri, and when it's happened, I will hugs the kecik sampai budak bertuah tu pelik. I'm so blessed to still have him till today. I dont know I can be strong like the other parents. They said you wont know unless you're facing the same thing.
Parenting is whole different world.
People will always saying something based on their experienced or reading but then each parents, they will always be another story and situation. It cant be learn from book or story. The life itself is the best guru.
Parents who juggling with special kids or their children wasnt here with them anymore might feel that they're just a normal parents who trying to face every single day in this world but in my eyes, they're so special. Tahap kesabaran mereka is one of the best in this world.
While some people tend to look at their kid and said, 'ishh budak ni, nakalnya', I more like, 'ahh, parents dia, tabahnya layan anak dia, how great they are'.
They're special even they didnt noticed it. You know why? Sebab parents ni jaga anak-anak mereka dengan penuh kasih sayang, takde intention pun utk grab perhatian orang lain, all that they wanna do, they want to give the best for their kids.
Happy parenting everyone.
Love with all your heart.
xx
0 comments