The issue

15:14:00

I think tomorrow will mark the kecik's 3rd week at the new school. Or is it the 4th week? Hahaha. Lupa.

Budak bertuah been toilet training since last year? Or two last year? Entah. Lupa lagi = p

He only had those one not-so-proud-moment at his last school. Itu pun sebab the assistant teacher cant figure out how to open his belt. So boleh dimaafkan disitu.

Toilet training the kecik, alhamdulillah, it's so easy. Sebelum betul-betul train, memang la ada few moments yang, 'ehh, mommyy, seluar basah'. Cant blame him, I wasnt seriously trained him back then masa mula-mula tu. I start serious trained the kecik a week before his birthday. Itu pun sebab diaper dah tinggal sikit, malas nak stock up dah, lagipun rasa macam tak senonoh je pakaikan pampers dekat budak yang dah besar panjang. Seriously, memang pelik bila I asked the kecik to lay down, pakaikan bedak, minyak la, the pink cream la, semua la, so I told him, 'okay, tak payah pakai pampers dah, pakai panties je'.

He's okay with that.

Malam tu jugak he goes to bed without pampers. I told him to go to the toilet first before going to sleep and told him, if nak pergi toilet, bagitau daddy. Hahaha, motif bagitau daddy? Sebab mommy dia nak tidur. Lol.

Surprisingly, the next morning he woke up without wet his bed, tapi of course la I asked him straightly to go to the toilet bila dia dah celik mata.

So far so good. Cuma if daytime, let's say he woke up at 8am, mandi, makan and such, later at 12pm gitu, I asked him to go to the toilet. Dia tak nak pergi pun, I paksa juga sebab tau sangat perangai budak-budak ni, suka tahan kencing. Lepas tu petang tu dalam pukul 3pm. Dalam 2-3 hari lepas tu, baru yang trip ke pukul 3pm tu I anjak sikit ke pukul 6pm, terus mandi sekali.

At first memang kena bawa the kecik pergi toilet, but by time, he'll get it. Terasa nak kencing, terus gi toilet. The only thing he havent learn at that moment, to wash his own BO. Selalunya it's me or the husband la basuhkan.

Until I asked the scandal-skandel kesayangan, and datin said,

'Kita kena percaya dengan anak kita'

I think, that is so true and so amazingly works!

Later that day, I teach him sikit, and he seems enjoying washing his own BO, ahahah, well, cleaning up himself la kan, and he's passed with flying colour for his first test.

Barely had those not-so-proud moment (except bila budak bertuah minum air banyak, tapi mommy dia terlupa nak bawa pergi toilet lebih kerap, itu cerita lain) and I'm quite impressed with my son and myself. Hahahahaa.

Until..

He went to this new school.

Sekolah baru tapi bangunan sekolah tidaklah baru.

Sedih.

First week, he'd so much hold-pee-scenario just because he cant stand the dirtyness of the toilet. Boleh? Boleh? Boleh?

Argghh! Stress tau tak.

Sebab anak dah pandai, dah toilet-trained, tiba-tiba, dia jadi helpless. I mad at him and at that same time I cant mad at him, it's not his fault the toilet is dirty. Kalau I sendiri pun, kalau toilet kotor, memang takde la I nak pergi toilet break. Sanggup tu tahan, sampai la jumpa the better toilet, or sampai rumah. Macam tiba-tiba, boleh pulak tahan sakit perut yang teramat tu bila tengok toilet kotor. Hahaha. I bet you too kan?

The second week pun sama. Both of us dah puas cakap dekat the kecik, jangan tahan, pergi toilet, pergi toilet. Siap la cakap, if tak pergi toilet, mommy tau, if tahan kencing, daddy tau. Allah tahu. Semua tahu.

There's one moment he came back from school and he told me, he had to stand to pee because the toilet is too dirty. Tak ke rasa nak menangis? Like, I pay a lot kot to the school, why you cant provided a good toilet sikit?

My house pun bukanlah ada toilet yg siap ada jakuzi ke apa, idok la, tapi we tried to keep it clean even rumah bukanlah baru pun. Maybe the kecik get to used to a good toilet, maybe jugak sebab the last school, each class ada toilets, one for boy and one for girl. And at this new school, he had to share it with the other students. Bukan untuk Year 1 je, I think that's for the whole Year 1-3. Gilo tak gilo. Ada 3 classes, each class ada 30 students.

I want to address this toilet issue to the husband but I dont know his reaction. Is it strong enough reason for me to transfer my son to the other school? Or I'll just let him face the dirty toilet through out his year?

To my surprise, when I addressed this issue to the other parents at his class, (well, they asked me first, how's the kecik during his early day at school), dah tanya, mesti la I cakap, and the parents said to me,

'Oh! My kid also face the same problem'

Whaattttttttt??!!!

They even said, why the school didnt take this thing as serious matter? Is it because cleanliness isnt their core? Or memang resmi diaorang yang memang suka lap pakai tisu je? Gitu?

The school going to move to the new building (well, tiang sekolah baru pun belum pacak lagi, I wonder when they'll be moving there sebab katanya 2013, pindah sana) and according to the architect plan, each year will only have one toilet. Gilo. Macam at the end, it's not worth it the money. Ikutkan hati memang la I taknak fikir pasal toilet ke, classroom kotor ke apa ke, sebab yang penting belajar tu kan, and seems like, belum dekat sebulan, he can read a little bit now. Basic words like the, a, and, haa, dia dah cam and read it out with me. Just now he read the pirate poem and he knew the pirate word. That's good kan? Kan? Kan? *sedapkan hati*

The last friday ada assembly at his school.

I went to pick him up and when I took his school bag, I found his school pant inside his bag. It's wet. Ahhh! Sudah.

I cant stop thinking. Ini terlajak perahu sebab excited main dengan kawan ke apa. Until the parents came, the students still at the hall for their assembly. I was chatting with them, asking the parents, how bad was the toilet? Teruk sangat ke sebab I think my son wet his pants again. The parents said yes. The last one je yang ada hose. So not muslim friendly. They even said the cleaners will clean them up every morning but by then mesti la dah kotor balik sebab ramai yang guna kan. I cant find the students toilet, I  sempat guna staff toilet je sebab that's the one which close to my son's class. Imagine classes for kids, far away from the toilets. Bukannya budak-budak dah besar panjang, ni budak yang barely take bath by himself, yang kadang-kadang kalau sabun badan tu, mesti belakang badan ter'miss' sebab tangan tak sampai untuk sabun. I dont know why the new school building didnt take this one point in designing the new school. Semua pakat ada masalah tapi semua pakat lupa nak cakap? Or malas nak cakap.

I told the student's parents, 'if it's too dirty, I wont mind to clean it up as long as my son dont hold his pee again' and they laughed. One of them even said, 'next I'll see with with the mop and soap at the toilet, scrubbing them' hahahaha. Might be true tho..

When the kecik came out from his class, wearing his school shirt with his jeans, I asked him while smiling a bit (dont want him to be embarrassed),

'What happened?'

The kecik kata seluar dia terkena air masa dia pergi toilet.

Dalam kereta I tanya budak bertuah,

'Terkencing dalam seluar ke?'

'Tak lah. Tadi thauffiee BO pastu kencing pastu seluar kena air masa thauffiee nak basuh BO'.

'Lepas tu buat apa? Teacher pakaikan seluar ke?'

'Tak lah, thauffie pakaikan sendiri, ambil sendiri seluar semua'.

Tak ke you wanna cry?

Well, I want.

Sebab he's like so grown up, basuh sendiri, pakai seluar sendiri like, oh myyy, anak dah besar and yet no one to help him, sobss sobss sobss.

Now ayat baru untuk tak nak bagi the kecik hold his pee,

'Kalau rasa nak pergi toilet, kena pergi cepat-cepat, kalau tahan-tahan, nanti bakteria jahat makin banyak'.

He's been on off from fever since his first week at school. Macam dah ritual pulak, every time masuk sekolah baru, according to Pead, he's not used to the other viruses from the kids yet, dah biasa duduk sorang kan, bila bercampur tu, bermacam virus baru la ada kan.

So far he's following my advice. Tak nak demam dia kata, nak sihat sebab nak bike.

Ye lah Bon.

You sihat, nak ipod touch pun, nanti mommy suruh your father belikan = D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe