Extra special gift

02:55:00

For my dearest husband.

I was thinking very hard what to get to my husband. A stranger who turn out to be a man who loves me very much, who always be there for me and be my everything.

This gift totally a shocking surprise for the husband. To tell the truth, I was thinking to wrap the airplane ticket with his passport during his birthday on January. Dengan niat memang tak nak bagi hint langsung, but to come to think of it, takut nanti he's so surprised, so I gave him a little bit hint. Like,

'Jom pergi Makkah jom'

He's okay with that and few times juga I check with the local travel agency about arranging his umrah tapi sini madam leceh and the last January memang takde flight fly off from here to Makkah, katanya visa umrah belum buka lagi.

Takpe lah, maybe time tu bukan panggilan the husband untuk ke sana lagi. So, I keep things low tapi the kecik yang excited lebih-lebih. Budak bertuah doesnt know his daddy going there alone, husband I pun lagi lah tak tahu.

Until March, husband bought me a gift, memang dah lama duk ngendeng kata nak nak nak tapi sebenarnya tak dapat pun takpe, turn out he surprised me with that. I was supposed to make surprised him with the umrah trip before he surprised me with the gift tapi masa tu office untuk book umrah belum buka, so, on Sunday tu I dapat present, on Monday, I called the travel agency and book everything.

On January tu pun memang the husband swarm with works, so do February. Even when we're on holiday on March tu, he got text from his boss kata ada cable meletup la apa lah. There's always something on duniawi bila niat kita nak ke Makkah. Ada election la apa la kan, tapi my husband still at Makkah during the election period. Sent him off, bagi tenang-tenang nak buat amal ibadat. Dah selalu sangat sibuk dengan dunia, let him have some privacy time.

7 years of marriage and 11 years knowing each other. my husband has been a great man to me. Sometimes I really wonder, why I deserved this man who taking care of me during pantang, bersabar sungguh dengan wife dia yang macam dragon and lots more including loving me and kid. Let's say if I minta benda bukan-bukan like every month nak beli bag, even bag berlambak tak pakai-pakai, he'll just say, 'bag yang haritu pun belum beli' tapi still he'll give me the money to buy them. Itu bag, apatah lagi bila I went merepek and hop on to every showroom in here just to buy a new car, tabah je husband bila wife kata, 'Sayang, nak kereta ni'.

I'm so blessed. That's the reason why I want everything for his trip is the best.

That Monday, after I made the booking, I felt so.. Indah tak terkata-kata. Sungguh. It such a great feeling, lagi indah daripada dapat present on Sunday tu = D

Later that day, the husbadn came home from his office, he took bath before went for Maghrib at the mosque, I said to him,

'Sayang, meh la duduk sini kejap'

Him,

'Kenapa?'

'Adalah'.
I just cant stop smiling at that time, too happy for him.

He asked,

'Bakpe pulok?'

'Sayang, sebulan lagi sayang pergi Makkah tau. Orang dah booked semua, kita balik next week terus buat visa semua.'

He smiled and look confused and happy at the same time, macam bercampur-baur. Same like my feeling.

Masa I told him tu, lebih kurang seminggu lagi before we're flying home sebab I ada appointment dengan ortho, and few days after tu pun the husband kata,

'Kita pergi dua sekali lah, dengan S sekali'

I just smiled and said,

'Takpe lah sayang, sayang pergi sorang dulu, nanti bawa lagi kitaorang sekali, untuk haji sekali terus pun okay'.

I also told him that he's been helping us and be there for us all this while, now, I want him to be there, Rumah Allah, buat ibadat tanpa risau pasal kitaorang. Just a private time for him and Allah at the holy place.

I got so many reaction and the same question, 'kenapa tak ikut sekali?'

Even my mak asked me the same thing. Mak even funnier than other. When I asked Mak to go to Makkah with the husband and I'll pay for her, Mak kata,

'Doh tu, mak nak tanya, song ke dok song mak gi dengan dia (husband)?'
(Kena ke tak kena mak pergi dengan my husband?)

I jawab,

'Song la, bakpe dok song pulok. Menantu dengan mak mertua.'
(Kena la, kenapa pula tak kena. Menantu dengan mak mertua)

But the husband went alone. Sebab masa I told Mak, belum umum election date, so, nanti if Mak pergi, siapa nak hantar dekat airport semua, plus Kg Raja will be no fun without Mak during pilihanraya.

Mak cakap lagi pergi je la dua, nanti mak will look after the kecik. I tak sampai hati sebenarnya untuk tinggal the kecik for 2 weeks with mak without any helper, kesian dekat mak abah pulak, plus the kecik about to start his school once we're coming home lepas tu. Takkan la seminggu sekolah then nak cuti lagi 2 minggu then sekolah lagi, dah la this is his last term for Year 1. Nak bawa sekali, sebab I rasa takpe la, I nak bayar untuk semua tak mampu, nak asked the husband pay for the kecik if we're going, I think it's okay la, banyak lagi nak lebih utama.

Lagipun biar the kecik besar sikit, so, he knows what he's doing while we're there. Takde la dia pelik kenapa tawaf saie semua. Sampai masa dan ketika, insyaAllah ada rezeki the three of us ke sana. Amin.

People will keep questioning but I dont really care pun sebenarnya sebab yang utama, I want to give gift to my husband. Special time for him at Haram.

Honestly, dalam seminggu dua before husband flying off for umrah, hati memang ada rasa, 'Ah, nak ikutt', tiba-tiba jadi sedih, jadi sayu but I told myself, be strong, nanti kita pergi sama-sama, nanti kita pergi. Nanti kita pergi.

For the husband visa, alhamdulillah, hantar on Tuesday, by Thursday dah dapat.

Here's some photos from hubby's handphone camera, nanti once he's back, I'll story more or perhaps he'll type about his first umrah here.

This is the view of Masjidil Haram from his room.





Ini masa Jumaat lepas. The husband told me, ramai sangat, nak tawaf pun susah. Hari Jumaat.


Ini dekat Masjid Nabawi.
Raudhah.




Makam Rasulullah SAW.


Terserempak dengan Ustaz Don dekat Masjid Quba. 


Moga Allah permudahkan segala urusan kita untuk ke sana lagi and may Allah will always bless us. Amin.

Please note this is an entry for me about what's happening in our life. Not intended untuk menunjuk atau seangkatan dengannya.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

recent posts

Subscribe