The birthday. This year.

13:18:00

I know I've been not in the writing mode in these past few months. To be honest, it's seems like I've cut all my connection with the virtual world. I dont text much these days, is it weird? Sometimes I miss my skandel clan, but seriously, as much as I love to chit chat with them, the world seems taking me somewhere to do something else. Sigh.. I wish I greeted them everyday, every single morning, like the old days, no worries skandel, nanti YB datang okay, let me settle few things first. Hahaaha.

I'd my birthday on the last 20th June.

From where I'm standing now, I can see the big three o, and to be honest, I'm still thinking that I'm a little girl with a big dreams.

I felt like I'm just married few days ago and that young fresh feeling still with me. No, not that I'm saying that I'm having the honeymoon moment, it's just like my life seems like stuck at that day. You get what I mean?

We've been everywhere, we've raised a kid (which will turns 6 this August! Gosh, time really flies!), and we've been tru ups and down and to be honest, I felt like I'm not growing up at all. It's kinda made me.. Sad? Happy? I dont know. Let's just say that I'm stuck being a girl.

I dont think it's kinda sad because I love being a young girl. A girl with a full of dreams, nothing cant beat her to archive her dreams. I love that mood it's just.. I dunno..

Just leave it there.

Anyway, for my birthday this year, I've requested, no surprise, just a birthday cake (one slice pun boleh la), meat, and a present that I can use (no surprise, another Chanel as per requested, hahaha).

I've got my cake but we'd sushi for the dinner and no sign of my birthday present yet. It's okay, I'll just grab my husband's wallet later and buy them myself, hahaha, tak bagus, jangan tiru adik-adik. I dunno why I'm craving for meat, perhaps due to much of Running Man. Seriously, watching them eating meat made me super hungry.

A quiet dinner as per requested. I called Mak on the birthday morning but we're rushing over to the kecik's school.

I told the kecik to thanks Tok and Tokki for taking care of me, seriously, parenthood made you realize, how much you're actually loves your parents. I love them by all my heart and beyond but having kid, made you love them extra more.

Kak Ann wished me a happy birthday, which really flattered me, she remember my birthday! Ah, so sweet of her. And later that night, Cik Esah text me, 'Birthday mu ke?' Ye. I think that's kinda our thang. Everytime it's her birthday or mine, our usual text will be, 'Birthday mu ke?', dah tau memang birthday tapi bust-buat tanya, and same goes during Deepavali, either of us will text each other first with, 'Eh.. Raya mu kan hari ni?' HAHAHAHAHA. (inside joke). Allah always bless you guys, amin.

Hoping for a great year ahead and may Allah grant me a good health and wealth, more wiser than before and lots of happiness and laughter. Started my June with something nice actually, won a handphone during the S4 roadshow by DST. No, I didnt get the S4, won the Samsung Ace for gaining the highest score in Candy Crush contest. Siapa kata main Candy Crush useless. Haha, tak sia-sia practise siang malam = p

The phone with budak bertuah as I'm stick with the phoress and I dunno where did I ditch the blackberry.

I really hope something different and new will comes. Come on June, surprise me with a great news!

Hopefully you guys will be having great time too.

Signing off for now, take care and be loved everyone!

xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

recent posts

Subscribe