Feed the kitty

14:28:00

Hi hi


Sorryyy! No pictures tales. Too lazy to grab my phone to transfer the photos, anyway, how's Ramadhan so far? Hopefully it's great. 

Anyway, I've been a loyal client for sahur this year (well, so far), and it's kinda big achievement for me since marriage = p

You cant have those malas feeling for sahur if you've a kid on board for Ramadhan. I've decided to give the kecik some Ramadhan feeling this year. Start with fasting and a little bit of tarawikh and more. He's not that kecik anymore, he'll be six this August, which is, I really should buried those number in my head from now on. I kept thinking he's still 5 (well, it's not his birthday yet, but still).

Budak bertuah never been on fasting training or whatsoever. This is his first time and he's succeed his puasa so far. Never missed a day till today but there's few funny moments tho.

Day 1, he's okay with puasa. Plus, we went for some road trip. Eagerly waited for the azan Maghrib and later, he bragged with his Tok, how good he was, fasting on that day. He flattered and smiles even more when his Tok said something about boleh masuk syurga. His reply,

'Thauffiee puasa, 30 hari, lepas tu raya, lepas tu birthday thauffieeeee!!!'

Puasa yang penuh maksud tersirat nampaknya.

Day 2, I left him at home while I went to the government office. Few hours later, I came home and Kak Lie said that budak bertuah requested a drink a little while ago. The maid nearly gave him a glass of water, thinking he's setengah hari puasa but luckily Kak Lie said, 'semalam dia puasa penuh, tunggu mommy dia balik dulu'. Pheewww..

When I came home, budak bertuah looks so tired, watching cartoons on the sofa. 'Tak tahan, tak larat' was his mantra.

I decided to bring him to go and buy some groceries after some appointment at the dentist.

Masuk kedai, beli barang, and suddenly he's like the brand new energizer battery. No tak larat, no tak than, just smiles all the way. I bet the shops have some drugs for fasting boys.

To be honest, while waiting for the Azan Maghrib at home, is something you dont want to be with him at that time. He said he was hungry, thirsty, tired, everything lah, even watching television made him worst. But we made it till the end.

On Friday, I've decided to bring him for some shoes shopping.

Early in the morning, he's been complaining, about how hungry he was, he wants to drink some water and suddenly when we're ready to hit the store, he's all cheered up!

Seriously, from a tired boy to a normal and slight overactive is such an amazing view.

Staying at home, watching tv, while fasting, is tired, penat, haus and such.

Went for shopping, from one mall to the other mall, trying clothes and shoes, while fasting, it's nothing, just like a normal day.

While we're at the mall, when we're passing the fast food restaurants, or drink stalls, he just simply ignore them but while at home, he keep asking, what time is it now? How many hours more for buka puasa?

On the 4th night of Ramadhan, I bring him for tarawikh. It was his first tarawikh, thank you Abang Nabil for looking after him and my first tarawikh at the mosque since I've a son in my life. By his sleeping hours starts at 7pm everyday, I cant see my tarawikh at the mosque this past few years but alhamdulillah, I've got my rezeki for this year.

Anyway, about his tarawikh.

Budak bertuah knows between something  solat fardhu and solat sunat. We've been brief him about it a little bit. Cuma, solat sunat ni banyak jenis. When he first experienced the tarawikh, Nabil told us later that night, while on the way home, budak bertuah kata, bila dah nak masuk rakaat ke 8,

'Banyaknyaaaa sembahyang'.

Dalam kereta, he told us that he went for sembahyang sunat, ada 4 kali, lepas tu ada banyak amin amin amin.

Kenapalahh overdose comel sangat ni?? Hahahahaa

Bear in mind, budak bertuah kira 4, sebab dia kira yang everytime salam tu.

Back home, I was sleeping like a baby on the last Monday. Memang tidur je. Terasa penat sungguh. When suddenly I heard a scream,

'Ahhhhhhh!!!! Mommyyyyyy, dadddyyyyyy, lupaaaaaa!'

Terus terjaga I. Opening my eyes, watching him holding his biskut raya, and I said, 'tak apa, dah jangan makan, terus pergi kumur, kalau lupa tak apa, tak batal puasa, boleh puasa lagi'. He looks confused few moments later but he followed my order. Never ever put balang biskut raya depan tv, mengundang tragedi, 'mengunyah time tgk tv'. When I asked him that afternoon, he said, he just ate one. That's okay, terlupa.

Later, we went for some cendol hunting.

Same scenario where the kecik kept asking about what time we'll break fast today, how many hours more till berbuka puasa, and suddenly I heard someone drank water from the bottle and close them up and when I looked back, bulat mata dia tengok I, and said, 'thauffiee nak habiskan air dalam botol ni'.

And I, 'tapi kan puasa'

Him,

'Alamakk, lupaaaaaa!'

He looked like he's gonna cry anytime soon but I said, it's okay, tapi gelak pun ada, sebab memang kelakar. Yeye je before tu tanya jam apa semua, tiba-tiba nampak botol air, nak habiskan air la kononnya, sekali.. Hahaha. It's okay, it's a learning process.

Consider he's never been on puasa separuh hari or on full puasa training before, I must say, I'm proud with him. I dulu pun 7 years old baru puasa penuh tapi memang just like him. Never on fasting training, tup tup terus puasa penuh tapi dengan abah promise, seringgit untuk sehari puasa. Hahahahah.

My motivation was to puasa and so can raya and additional bonus is the seringgit sehari puasa.

The kecik motivation is to puasa, so he can raya and later on he can have birthday party. Ye, birthday party okay, he request. Mommy awal-awal lagi dah geleng kepala. Wait till you hear his birthday party wishes list.

Training anak on fasting is not some competition for me, I dont view things like that. As I know the kecik, he's not eater kid pun. So, baik la dia puasa daripada minum air segelas je sehari then he's full for the day. For mommies out there, if anak tak suka sangat makan, jangan risau, maybe nanti senang nak train anak for puasa. We never know.

At the current moment, anak siapa puasa penuh or what is not my competition or mission. I want my son to learn how to read and write, which is something I should achieve before his school starts this August.. Haih.. Raising kid, never an easy job but always an entertaining, thrilling and challenging job!

Selamat berpuasa everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe