Private tutor

13:13:00

I just sent my son to his first private tutor and rounding around the mall. Driving at night while raining is not really my thang these days. Basically the driving parts, I hired my husband but not tonight. He went somewhere.. Er.. Launching amenda tah. Bagus pergi lauching. Kot-kot nanti malam balik, bawa dua tiga buah skali. Hahahaaha.

Back to the topic.

I feel..
Hmm..
Excited cum oh myyy, am I kijammm mommy ke apa? Anak umur 5 tahun dah hantar pergi private tutor.

Walhal zaman I dulu, I knew how to read when I'm 7 years old kot. Dekat sekolah. Yang belajar cara, A aa, y a m yam, ayam. Haa.. Gitu lah. Zaman sekarang macam-macam. Okay, Peter and Jane tu dah berzaman tapi I dulu sekolah tadika kemas je pun.

Rasa bersalah pun ada to send my son tapi rasa macam he's okay, dia tak complaint punn.. Hahaa.

I wish I can write a full entry post but I just cant. I have few orders to make tonight. So, nanti cerita panjang pasal hantar anak lepas tu rasa.. Errr.. Entag!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe