Reward
05:51:00Kids nowadays are so lucky!
They just do well, and score 5A in UPSR, and their parents will give them a Macbook, a DSLR. Hamboiiiiii! I don't know lah who to blame. Tak boleh nak blame blame, as I have a kid too. Still, I think it's too much.
Dik, akak dulu score 5A, tak dapat apa pun. Takde pun nak demand demand yang pelik-pelik, alangkan macam dapat PhD haa presentnya. Mungkin sebab zaman sekarang most parents can afford luxury to their kids. Everyday exposure pun ye jugak.
I've got my very first coloured and camera handphone when I scored in my PMR. To my sister/brothers, too much lah kot. Sebab dulu dorang tak dapat. Haha. Itu pun Kak Lie and Abg Isa gv them to me as present. Suka!
Tahun 2011, budak-budak minta DSLR, Macbook, handphone, if tak minta, memang parents bagi pakai iPhone, so, I can't imagine what will be the kecik wishes if he scored in his exams in the next 7-10 years. If minta kereta sebab score UPSR, cewahhhhhhh! Kaki pun tak sampai, ada hati nak kereta. Haha.
Tapi sungguh.
Parents can afford and kids want them.
After all,
They did well in their exams right?
Hm.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
0 comments