A quiet wedding

14:39:00

Dear friends (getting married),

I would love to go to your weddings, sadly enough, I can't attend them all. Feel terribly sad as they're my friends. Masa wedding Adli dlu, I can hop on the next plane and went home, tapi this time, cannot. I have to settle the gyneo appointments first then we'll see after that.

I love going to wedding. Especially when your ex-schoolmates finally met their match in heaven. Seriously I want to go to all the weddings and gv you guys such a lovely present. Sungguhh! Tp cannot. Sobs sobs. Hopefully we can qadar and perhaps we'll meet during other time, insyaAllah.

Have a blast marriage. May your new life will always be fill by exciting and great things. May Allah grant you guys with adorable kids and your partner & you will always be in love with each other. Dunia akhirat.

I'd quite wedding actually. None of my Gerik or Jasin went to my wedding. Except my Tengku Mahmud's clans, they were there. During our last reunion with the Gerik's, those kids asked me why I didn't invite them to my wedding. Jauh kott. Plus, I don't remember to invite them pun. Hahaha. Okayy. Kawan tak boleh di harap. Excited getting married much kot. Lolss.

You may have a grand wedding, a simple wedding, a perfect-all-the-way-wedding, a disaster wedding, or even a funny one, the most important is, the life after the wedding. The marriage. How you'll build your family. How to be keep in love with same person for years and make your partner feel the same way too.

One friend came to me and said, 'quite sad' when old friend didn't invite any of us to the wedding. And I told that friend, 'it's okay. Perhaps they have their own reason'.

Kita doa yang terbaik for them is okay.

Memang. Dalam kita tak sedar, ada yang kecik hati bila tak jemput. Especially friends. Or tup tup dah kahwin (duhh.. Like me. Haha). I think I know why our old friend didn't invite the old friends, mungkin, mungkin they want a quite wedding. Like mine. I want it to be family and close relatives. And Tengku Mahmud's friends memang kena jemput, dah namanya sekampung. For me, the life, living as husband and wife is more important.

So, we'd quite years too. Takde lah quite sangat tapi I'm enjoying every single moment being a wife. A lazy one. Hahahaha.

I'm so excited when my friends getting married.

Go manja-manja with each others.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe