This is what you get when you're extra bored

13:12:00

As mentioned before, I always, need, must, compulsory, to find anything that I can do.

Fresh ideas.

Contoh terbaik,

Jom kita jual pjs.

Eh. Jom kita buka booth.

Jom kita gi holiday.

Honestly, I easily can spend my husband's money about 1k per month. 1k utk sahaja-sahaja yang nampak. Yang tak ternampak, memang ada. So, the husband must allocate more than the state amount, for my crazy ideas for every single month. 1k tu utk cover. Kang letak 10k kang, ada yg kata, dah lah tak kerja, menghabiskan duit suami je. Okay. Fine. My crazy ideas sentiasa muncul. It's not by every month. Kita letak month utk propa. Haha. Honestly, by week or day!

Parok.

So, my current obsession, hall of fame. It's call my empty heart. Lol! Bukan lah. Empty sebab gambar tak cukup. I've print out more than 100s, still tak boleh cover shape heart tu.

Tak apa. Nanti I gi cuci lagi. Which remind me, I've got 2 free, 10" x 15".

So, can anyone guess, which one is my fav photo?

Oh. This is so exclusive, since I never post our photos here. Except for the kecik and family/friends.

Guess. Which one.

P/s I'm good actually. Broken heart is one of the thing you've to face in life. Others words can't calm me except myself. You yg buat hati merana, you sendirilah merawatnya. Kan?
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Subscribe