Hai Bang Nuar! Zain!
08:28:00
Lepas menunggu valet yg extra seloww and berlari-lari join Enfagrow camp, maka, moh ler kita pulang ke pangkal jalan mencari makanan. Dah nak buka puasa dah ni.
Cik Yah is driving that day with Kak Long jadi bodyguard. And Bang Bil too. Dekat traffic lite, dah nak sampai rumah, I usha kira kanan. Bila pandang kanan..
: Ehhhhh! Anuar zain!
He was smiling!
As fast as I can, searching for my camera, tapi nan ado. Baru teringat camera dalam satu lagi bag. Demm. Dah la camera ni selow sikit. Memory dah nak penuh, still tak delete-delete mana gambar yang dah di-transfer. The 3 of them,
: Cepat maksu ambil gambar
Ceit. Korang yang zass zass hp sokmo kat tangan, maksu jugakk. Hahaha.
Sempat capture belakang punggung keta Bang Nuar je. Agak sexy punggung itu. (Punggung kereta lah).
Perhaps he's heading to his parents's place for iftaar.
I haven't publish properly about the meet up with Siti kan? Couple days later jumpa Aziz Satar and wifey (with pink/purple guccissima tote) at mall. My luck, the device and camera, all with the husband. He took them along during his Singapore trip the other day. So, left me behind with the dull nokia. Dull sebab no colour and no camera.
Life surely need little excitement. Or else, you'll ended up bored and restless.
And I think, I know why I keep finding new things to do every single month or day! Because I'm bored and starting to become one of those boring people. Honestly, I prefer to sit down at one corner, browsing the internet, while others enjoying the party.
I'm one of the boring clan now. Demmm.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Cik Yah is driving that day with Kak Long jadi bodyguard. And Bang Bil too. Dekat traffic lite, dah nak sampai rumah, I usha kira kanan. Bila pandang kanan..
: Ehhhhh! Anuar zain!
He was smiling!
As fast as I can, searching for my camera, tapi nan ado. Baru teringat camera dalam satu lagi bag. Demm. Dah la camera ni selow sikit. Memory dah nak penuh, still tak delete-delete mana gambar yang dah di-transfer. The 3 of them,
: Cepat maksu ambil gambar
Ceit. Korang yang zass zass hp sokmo kat tangan, maksu jugakk. Hahaha.
Sempat capture belakang punggung keta Bang Nuar je. Agak sexy punggung itu. (Punggung kereta lah).
Perhaps he's heading to his parents's place for iftaar.
I haven't publish properly about the meet up with Siti kan? Couple days later jumpa Aziz Satar and wifey (with pink/purple guccissima tote) at mall. My luck, the device and camera, all with the husband. He took them along during his Singapore trip the other day. So, left me behind with the dull nokia. Dull sebab no colour and no camera.
Life surely need little excitement. Or else, you'll ended up bored and restless.
And I think, I know why I keep finding new things to do every single month or day! Because I'm bored and starting to become one of those boring people. Honestly, I prefer to sit down at one corner, browsing the internet, while others enjoying the party.
I'm one of the boring clan now. Demmm.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
0 comments