You and me
16:06:00I don't want to be like you and I don't you to be like me.
It's never been easy to please anyone. And I've learnt that no one can really understand yourself. And don't bother to impress anyone especially strangers. Buang masa and tenaga je.
Bila I tengok the husband and son, hati terdetik, this is my own family. My pillar. And believe it or not, am happy even both of them suka berdengkur di malam buta. Even bila depa dua orang mandi or duduk dapur, I macam pelik bin ajaib, siapa yang 'decorate' dengan 'indah' sekali pemandangan ni? = p
Bila makin tua (ehem), I macam makin lama makin malas nak melayan benda remeh. And benda paling annoying adalah bila type in English and Malay, paling tu automatic jadi palingenesis. Apa kes ni???? And now where's the off button for dictionary.. Perhaps I can get the answer in the dreams. Have a great weekend everyone!
0 comments