The 5th years

00:01:00

Bukan umur budak bertuah.

2011 - Our 5th anniversary

Rasa sekejap tu memang lah sekejap. Pejam celik pejam celik, eh, sayang, tahun ni 5 tahun dah kita kahwin?

Bila masuk 5 tahun, tiba-tiba terasa diri ni tua. How am been spending most of my youth with the sayangness and little boy.

Everyone's getting married, and am the 'senior'. Budak-budak, if nak ilmu apa-apa termasuk ilmu memasak, tolong beratur depan pintu rumah orang lain. Rumah I belum layak lagi masuk kategori tu. Ini rumah pun baru 5 tahun.

It's true indeed how our minds can control want we want. Dulu, I nakkkk sangat kahwin with my sayang. Haha! Excuse moi, tapi tu the truth. The moment I set my eyes on the husband at that time, my heart told me, he's the one. This is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Yet, I dont have any planning towards them. If jadi, jadi lah. Tapi I always believe that we'll be a happy married couple one fine day. And, now, Alhamdulillah.

Bila masuk part anak pun sama. We never did family planning and such. Ada rezeki, ada lah. Almost one year, the doctor confirmed I was pregnant. It's one of those joyful moments.

Maka, lahirlah budak bertuah ni..


Ini memang nak dukung selalu. Ingat ringan ke apa. Tapi sebab he's the only one now, marah ke apa ke, merajuk ke, dukung juga. Manja terlebih = p

Ada pasang surut. It's 5 years everyone! Tipulah tak gaduh. And tipulah if tak ada happy moments.

The travels, journeys, pains, loves, it's what I really should include once we're older, kot? Hee. Muda la haa. No need to story that. If the first 5th years, you can survive and lulus dengan cemerlang, insyaAllah there's lots of them in the future. Itu baru sikit, tapi, we manage to get thru them.

The husband always be my mojo. And the kecik will always be my baby.

Bila fikir balik, all the things we have been tru (especially the first few years), am really glad we really stand together. Sebak dada bila fikir mula-mula. Berat dada pun ada. Terasa, jauhnya perjalanan tapi it's worth it. It's not one of those easy journeys where you already familiar with the roads and signboards. If 'sesat' dalam journey of marriage, you'll ending up kissing other cars butt, or crash traffic lights, or even office building!

Commitment is one thing.
But then, doing them while you're loving every second of it, it's priceless.

Even bila you penat dan mengeluh, it's nothing actually. It's just empty. Because you know, you're happy with your life. Well, I did. And Thank Allah for that.

Our busyukness..


Cukup happy la tu, sampai tidur pun silang kaki = p

I love you sayang!
Thank you for everything.

2006-2011
Really opened up my mind and eyes,
Cant wait to grow older with the husband!

Hello?
Memang makin lama pun makin tua, mana ada makin lama makin muda = p
Tapi tak apa,
Jiwa muda = D

entrytakutterlupaanniversarylagimacamtahunlepassokitabuatawalkansenanghehehe

You Might Also Like

6 comments

recent posts

Subscribe