Spell-it-right with the kecik

03:14:00

Macam biasa la kan. Mommy and baby days out. Days ye. Hari-hari wajib berjalan. Bak kata my sayang..

: Larrho (lara) la tu dua org tu..

Ala.. Sayang dengki kan? Kan? And sebab bosan dalam kereta, jam la as always, bukan jauh sgt pun tempat dituju tu, and before the kecik started to buka his own radio, I've to find alternative la kan.

So.. This is what I always do..

: C.A.T. Cat. Meeoowwww
D.O.G. Dog. Woff Woff
E.L.E.P.H.A.N.T Elephant Thrruuuuu Thrruuuu
B.I.R.D Bird Tweett Tweettt
C.A.R Car Vrroomm

And when I start-to-malas-nak-buat-bunyi..

L.O.R.R.Y Lorry
T.R.E.E Tree
F.L.O.W.E.R Flower
M.O.M.M.Y Mommy
D.A.D.D.Y Daddy
B.A.B.Y Baby

And if lagi malas..

A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H.I.J.K.....

Then mesti the kecik start bising. Hahaha.. Kantoi. Tahu mom tipu ye. The kecik know well words. And if you're trying to cheat him, abis la. Kena start balik ye. With all the sounds. Mind me. Yang atas tu just fews. Daily mau thousand words the kecik tu belajar. Well, we've to start them somewhere kan?

Eveytime after you've spell each word, the kecik for sure will try to copy them back. Example..

: E.L.E.P.H.A.N.T Elephant

And the kecik..

: E. I. A. N. E. I. Eskdmkdm

The words still gibberish. Asal bunyi dekat-dekat sama je. And make sure, you claps your hands and said, Good boy! Otherwise the kecik wont enjoy the fun anymore. And to make him more excited..

: Oh. Bijak anak mom ni. Handsome pula tu. = D

For sure you'll get the brightest smile in the world! Mengada sungguh. Kecik lagi dah tau handsome semua. Mana belajar? Oh. Daddy? Memang.. He..

Kids are always like that. We've to always praised them no matter how comot their mouth when they're eating by themselves or how messy their hair when they woke up or how bising (it's excited actually) they're when going out. Especially when there's other kids around.

Am not a prefect mommy who always cook something nice and sedap and the food presentation macam duduk dekat Ritz-Carlton. Tapi I'll always try to make something that the kecik can eat without those MSG and all. And colours too. And so do the variety. And the comelness of every food. I'll keep trying make it happen for my little baby.

I dont want ended up like Bree in Desperate Housewives. Cleaning the spill first then baru la nak mengangkat anak semua. Having kids doesnt means it's always clean. Kids and cleanliness.. It just dont rhyme. Am not saying that cleanliness is not important part in raising kids. It just dont work fine with setiap sudu nasi yg masuk mulut anak, setiap kali tu la nak lap with tissue. Or everytime the kids pakai bips. Alasan? Nanti kotor baju.

Kids should enjoy their childhood. That's what I've believe. And will always believe that. Kesian dekat budak-budak la. Please la. Their are just kids. Of course la makan ada tumpah sana sini. And to prevent them from bersepah sgt, puji la diaorang everytime makan tak tumpah semua. Ni tak, tumpah sikit, marah. Kotor sikit baju, marah. And if you're wondering why the kids nafsu makan dia kurang, this is one of the reason la! Imagine if yourself kena pakai 24-hour bip, sebab kang ada je benda kena baju.

Haish.. Macam-macam..

Eh.. Back to the spelling thingy..

Need to go out today for a new book for the kecik. And so do for the makan-makan (ada je alasan.. he..)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

recent posts

Subscribe