Dulu masa baru nak kahwin..

01:31:00

Dalam seminggu dua lagi before my wedding.. Ada my cousin tanya.

: So, your going to be hubby ni keja pe?

Then I was totally blank that time.

Gosh. Baru perasan. Am getting married in just few weeks tp dont get the real idea.. What my sayang did for living.

: Er.. Dia ada business.

Ok. I know my sayang ada business sendiri. Tp biz pe? Jual ayam? Itik? Ke orang???

Haish.. And my cousin tu kept asking..

: Hurm. Business. Dulu sekolah mana?

From his tone, I knew that he tot am going married with some low class guy. Cant help it. But it's true. I know how my relatives react when it's come to marriage.

: Dulu Serting then dapat course express. Tu yg dia dah lama keja. Dia budak EE.

I still remember my cousin face. I still. Till now. And cant forget them. Masa I bgtau my sayang budak EE, masa tu he was makan-makan at my place, terkedu. Berubah muka. Hai.. My mak buat air kopi terlebih pahit ke?

And am just smiling. Senyum sindir.

Really. I cant help it. Memang if you're going to be part of my big family, you'll face those memacam soalan and benda pelik. Well, I guess most of families gitu kan? Sinikal itu penting. Macam trademark = D

But then my cousin's question tu struck me badly. Gosh. I really dont know what exactly my sayang's work and all. Yang tau, business. Langsung tak ambil port hal lain. And luckily I know where my sayang finish his study.

And at that time, am wondering. Betul ke am getting married? Tapi bakal hubby keja pe pun tak bape sure. Yang I tau, I'm so in love with my sayang. And memang bila first time jumpa, my heart said, oh, this is the one. Kahwin sekarang jugak!

Wasnt looking around at that time. Kawan-kawan je. Tp when it comes to kahwin, bila hati kita berkata, oh, terasa nak kahwin. And his/her the one tanpa ragu-ragu, it's true. Betul? Tak betul? Doesnt need kenal lama, tahu all his/her past and all tapi ended up, just friend.

To be honest, am not looking for a multi triple wealthy hubby. I just follow what my heart said. Hati kita can do such a great wonder. Bila kita takde sebarang spefikasi tentang bakal pasangan, secara automatik, we'll get something more than we're expecting.

This is based on my experienced la kan. Takde la I expect dapat partner yg, well, let just said, everyone dream of getting one kind of him. Apa yg you impi, nak shopping till tak drop drop, nak berjalan, nak hu haa, nak ke masjid, nak masak, nak take care the partner bila sakit, and everything, tu yg impian kita semua kan? Kan ladies?

Dulu masa kat Jasin, teringat my friend ni, Bella, tanya one question.

: You duduk dalam satu rumah then tetiba at the same time, ada orang ketuk pintu rumah, telefon berdering, pili air tak tutup and ada baby menangis. Which one you'll do first and second semua.

And then I said..

: First baby, second air, third telefon, forth pintu.

Then Bella said..

: Oh.. Nanti mesti nak cari partner yg bijak ni.

Then Bella told me that those question actually to test our taste in choosing our partner. Orang macam mana yg kita mudah tertarik.

Baby - Mudah tertarik dgn org yg bijak pandai
Air - Org yg kaya-raya
Telefon - This one, am not quite sure
Pintu - Org tu handsome/cantik ke tak

So, what's your choices? Dont try to cheat macam Bella ye, first pilih baby and bila tahu baby means bijak, quickly change her list, first air. Sebab? She's looking for a kaya-raya hubby. Hehe..

If you're asking me, did I macam menyesal didnt know what my sayang doing actually? No. I'm not. It's much better for me, know a little than know everything. Being me, kenal org tu sikit-sikit, much better. Tapi takde la sampai buat assumption sendiri kan? We can always ask that person if ada sebarang persoalan. It's not fair to judge on our own. And if I know lots thing about someone, I'll keep it to myself. Takde share dgn sesiapa pun. Even my sayang. It's been my attitude sejak azali? = D And friends tend to talk lots of things with me. They feel much comfortable. Well guys, thank you for sharing with me! = D

Menjadi isteri kepada my sayang and a mommy to the kecik, it's such a great feeling. Dulu, takde la I duk teringin nak anak muka macam ni la, hidung macam ni la, kulit macam ni, I just accept what Allah decided for me. Allah lebih tahu daripada kita. And syukur, I've got one special hubby and a handsome baby = D

Guys.. I'm really sorry those comments dah berapa lama tak terbalas.Quite busy right now. Will find them to reply them all. Btw, thanx!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

recent posts

Subscribe